The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND

+2
corsair
Bluesman
6 posters

Go down

WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND Empty WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND

Post by Bluesman Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:39 am

Hello people

I know we are all spread across the globe and it may seem a wee bit impractible, but how about those of us who can getting together at some point next year preferably in the summer, thats winter for those in the southern hemisphere! Hire a place to play for the weekend, bring your guitars along and we'll have a shindig.

Each country could have their own get together, on the same weekend and we'll share photos and stories on the site.

This will give us an opportunity to get to know one another better, promote Westone guitars and have show off our guitars and basses.

We could camp out, hire a hotel or pile into a house somewhere.

Its just a thought, but it'll be a laugh!

Suggestions welcome

See you soon

Bluesman
Bluesman
Bluesman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND Empty Re: WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND

Post by corsair Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Heya, Stephen - hell, bro - I'd be a starter but for the whole 'NZ' thing; ie being 12000 miles away but I'll have a look through the memberlist and see who else is in NZ to party down with! I may have to open it up to Matt users just to make up numbers; I know there's a couple of bods in Wellington that are Vantage/APII players and I'll be up there in January, so we'll see....

Good luck with your end; whatever happens; it's a pearler of an idea... Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND Empty Re: WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Ahem! Rolling Eyes

I just hope you don't all expect me to make the sandwiches and do the washing up afterwards!
Shocked Laughing Laughing

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Um, well actually... yes, we did! You are, after all, our Camp Mother!! Laughing
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Bummer! Rolling Eyes

No can do, I'm afraid! No I seem to have misplaced my frilly apron and rubber gloves! scratch Somebody must have swapped them because all I can find in their place is a pair of overalls and some safety glasses! Cool

Shucks! I was soooo looking forward to doing the whole 'Mumsy' thing too!
:queen: lol! lol! lol!

Pauline :flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

I'll be in Budapest this weekend and Nuremberg and Prague next weekend.

I'd love to stop in and see Oliver and his unbelievable Matsumoku collection, but alas I won't quite be close enough.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm

colt933 wrote:I'll be in Budapest this weekend and Nuremberg and Prague next weekend.

I'd love to stop in and see Oliver and his unbelievable Matsumoku collection, but alas I won't quite be close enough.

...wouldn't we all!! Laughing When we emigrate to North America, I have a friend in Seattle with another stunning collection and I WILL be going to see him!! Have a look at some of his stuff....

http://www.rivercityamps.com/electraforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3621
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by cnevins Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm

WOW! That is truly an insane collection!!! Whereabouts are moving to and what brings you? Seems like I read Canada?? That is one massive emigration. When I think of 'moving' it's across town or maybe cross-country, but to a different continent!?!
cnevins
cnevins
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey you guys, Smile

So what about this get together thing then?
Rolling Eyes

We seem to be going just a wee bit off topic here.
Wink

Personally, I think it is a fab idea, and it would be great to be able to meet some of you chaps in person, if it could ever be done. Just think what a fantastic photo gallery it would make if we could have everybody meet up in their respective home countries to have a huge, worldwide, 'Westone Bash'!

Come on chaps, get together and start organising!
bounce

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Bossy boots!! Laughing
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Hee hee! Laughing Laughing

Just doing my job!
Wink

Somebody has got to keep an eye on you chaps!
cyclops

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WESTONE USERS GET TOGETHER WORLDWIDE WESTONE WEEKEND Empty westone meet up

Post by bobroberts Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 am

i think it's a genius idea. well done, that man!
bobroberts
bobroberts

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by king koeller Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:04 am

Sounds Great!!!!

I represent the southern Ohio, USA. region of the world...
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bobroberts Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:59 am

is/are this thing/these things going to happen, do we think??

i still think it sounds like a great idea!
bobroberts
bobroberts

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down