The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend.

3 posters

Go down

My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend. Empty My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend.

Post by THEBARRON Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 am

I am having trouble c+pasting from the pub/ Band site on facebook.

If you check out PASTORAL HOTEL MATHOURA on facebook here in o.z we have a deticated page for the pub, you will be able to see a tall lanky fella playing his beloved Bluey. Our band name is IInd CHANCE, our drummer has also set the Band up on our own facebook page. I would love you all to join as our mates here in o.z. & yak to some of you more...hardend musso`s

We have a great Lead vocalist now & we are getting tighter each week, so WISH US LUCK FOR THIS SATURDAY FELLAS! & hope to see you on our IInd CHANCE FACEBOOK page.
Cheers,
Richie..
ps: will try & post some vids & pics a.s.a.p. I just can not figure out the link?.........."Fish.......Fish". are you there?

THEBARRON
THEBARRON
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend. Empty Re: My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend.

Post by corsair Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Nice one, bro - how about some sound samples?? Very Happy You guys cover Chisel, or the Angels... Screaming Jets, The Church, Hoodoo Gurus? There's some fabulous Aussie tunes man - Star Hotel, Unguarded Moment - that I used to cover way back...
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend. Empty Re: My Bluey Spectrum in Action last weekend.

Post by corsair Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm

corsair wrote:Nice one, bro - how about some sound samples?? Very Happy You guys cover Chisel, or the Angels... Screaming Jets, The Church, Hoodoo Gurus? There's some fabulous Aussie tunes man - Star Hotel, Unguarded Moment - that I used to cover way back...

You're wearing that thing wa-a-a-ay too low, man.... Laughing gee, it looks good though!! Cool
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

That's low? I don't wear my basses much higher than that and people comment on it being high! Laughing Looks like a good show, hope Saturday goes well!
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THEBARRON Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:24 am

We Play 4 Angels songs, 2 Hendrix, bit of Chuck Berry, Midnight rambler by the Stones ect..
Even Nothin But A Goodtime by Poison, that one goes down well!

Thanks for the chin up Boys, I will make uncle mat proud Saturday.

Funny you say I play the axe low.... feels comfy. The Spectrum is great for Gigs, nice n lite. My Thunder 1 is a 1 bracket Guitar...... maybe I should bring the strap up on the Thunder as I do get a sore shoulder after a while..just feels weird up high, yet I can play sitting on the couch with the body under my arm just fine...

Thanks for looking & all of your support Fellas,
Cheers,
Richie..
THEBARRON
THEBARRON
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down