The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a DYNASTY guitar

2 posters

Go down

wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a  DYNASTY guitar Empty wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a DYNASTY guitar

Post by crazyaxe50 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Just bought a 1984 Electra, Westone (xv2rd) Dynasty guitar $135 Buck's great deal & in great shape. But one problem!!!!! No trem Bar or the nut that hold's it in place? This is the old school tremolo ( not the Bendmaster ) the style is more like fender trem... so, if there's anyone out there, that is crapping a Westone or Electra guitar with this type trem . please contact this add or my email
crazyaxe50
crazyaxe50
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a  DYNASTY guitar Empty Re: wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a DYNASTY guitar

Post by corsair Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 am

The tekglide are just a Fender clone, albeit they have an enormously heavy sustain block!! The wang bar just threads into the block through the bridge plate; there's no nut or collar there as far as I know.

You've had a look about in here...

http://www.rivercityamps.com/electra/dynasty.php

...right??
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a  DYNASTY guitar Empty thank's for the info

Post by crazyaxe50 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

thanks for the info! I have a spectrum guitar as well. i tried the wang bar off of that guitar, but it didn't work . It's more like a threaded collar than a nut that hold's the bar in place. Is there a wang bar available, that has a collar ?
thanks again for the info.....
crazyaxe50
crazyaxe50
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a  DYNASTY guitar Empty Re: wanted, Tekglide tremolo for a DYNASTY guitar

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down