The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by newyorkfrontman Sun May 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Hey all!  I'm new to this forum and recently acquired a LEFTY westone dynasty guitar.  Unfortunately, it's missing a few important parts/pieces, so I'm hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.  I'm only missing one of the triangular shaped locking nut pieces  so i'm hoping that will be an easy find/fix.  However, i'm going to assume that finding a lefty bendmaster tremolo for this guitar is going to be very difficult, so wondering what tremolo alternatives would work on this guitar? Any/all assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

https://ibb.co/BzY4GrC
https://ibb.co/S5Bn4s2

Last edited by newyorkfrontman on Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
newyorkfrontman
newyorkfrontman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-05-16

Back to top Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Re: Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by knicelyr Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:17 pm

Do you only need the one piece?
knicelyr
knicelyr

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Re: Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by newyorkfrontman Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Yes, just (1) triangle shaped piece. Thanks!
newyorkfrontman
newyorkfrontman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by knicelyr Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:49 pm

I have one made of stainless steel that we made, it's not perfect but would be okay for the bottom one.
knicelyr
knicelyr

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum