The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things

3 posters

Go down

WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things Empty WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things

Post by caracalla Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey all, this is a somewhat multi-purpose post.  I joined a little bit ago but haven't had anything to post until today.  I am the proud owner of an '85 Spectrum SX and (i believe) an '86 Pantera x300.  So yeah.  Hi!

This is probably a crazy thing to request, but my Pantera is missing the truss rod cover (with the x300) marking on it.  I'd love to replace it with an original if anybody has one lying around.

Also, and I'll probably put this in a separate thread at a different time, but I have a bendmaster FT with a broken claw (and the broken piece included) from the Spectrum that I don't have a need for and I'm going to be replacing the pickups in the Pantera in a few weeks. I have the Bridge on my Reverb shop and can PM the link.  I haven't looked into what the pups might be worth yet so if you're interested, shoot me an offer and I'll let you know.

Thanks all.  Lurking in this community has already proven to be super helpful.  I'm glad to be a member of the crazy Westone obsession group.
caracalla
caracalla
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-12-19

Back to top Go down

WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things Empty Re: WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things

Post by corsair Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:32 am

Welcome, buddy and I'm sure we'd all like to see what you've got!!

The broken claw is no longer the heartbreaker it once was with a good fix available from the Fix-it section of the website. I've got a spare FT as well with a couple of replacement claws....
corsair

Number of posts : 6333
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things Empty Re: WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things

Post by Barry Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Welcome caracalla. Have a look HERE for claw repair info.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8755
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caracalla Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:56 am

Thanks for the head's up on the FT.  I'll probably keep the listing up, as both of my Westys have Deluxes in them now, but it's worth knowing for future reference.

Here's a picture of my new baby.  Beautiful stuff and I can't get over how well these things play.  Westone necks are impeccable.

WTB: Truss rod cover plate - also getting rid of some things 20161210

*Edit: not sure why this is sideways..it's right-side-up in all the other previews and editores I've looked at it in.  I don't see a way to edit the way it posts here soooo....
caracalla
caracalla
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down