The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX

Go down

Sold FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX

Post by Sgt. Vimes Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 am

Bought it, cleaned it, didn't play it because I prefer my Concords.....plus I can't put down the new Westbury Standard.
Needs a home.

FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0527" />
FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0528" />
FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0529" />
FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0530" />
FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0531" />
FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX <a href=FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX Dsc_0532" />

This has been well played, there are a few dinks and many tiny lacquer bumps, the worst of the dinks are on the bottom edge as in the pics, cant feel many of these but they are there nontheless.
Not much fret wear but the board has some light wear on the first 5 positions.

I'm not asking much for this, I'll take the first £80 that comes my way, or I can throw in a pair of Korean Wilkinson MWHZ zebras, used for 2 days for an extra £15.
OR a swap for whatever of same value.
it will be going on the bay in the next few days

I will be listing another couple westies soon, the lovely black SX, and something I thought I would never sell, my white Spectrum ST!! maybe the Korean Spectrum series II......need to make room, so any interested peeps PM me.
Also going to list a set of hardware from a PRS SE, branded tuners, TRC, tremelo with springs and spring claw and all screws, zebra pups too.
Wink
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Sold Re: FS...my black 85' Spectrum DX

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 am

DX now sold, advertised for a whole 16 minutes before it went..phewee!
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down