The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

+2
corsair
musicdan32
6 posters

Go down

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by musicdan32 Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Does anyone know where I can purchase the fine tuning screws for a bendmaster deluxe tremolo? I looked at the westone.info/parts, but he does not have them. Also, does anyone know if the screws used in most Floyd Rose tremolos are the same size/ swappable with the bendmaster deluxe?
Thanks
musicdan32
musicdan32
musicdan32
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Re: Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by corsair Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:41 pm

heya bro - no, FR screws are a poor fit but Spares may make you some if you contact him and plead your case! I was lucky enough to pick up a complete Deluxe bridge privately nd I would suggest you keep an eye on eBay as well; there's an FT bridge onthere at the minute and the fine tuner screws will fit the Deluxe, and because they're a bit longer, give you a little more leeway in adjustment.
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Re: Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by corsair Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, gang have a wee look at these; i asked a friend of mine who is a very talented model maker to have a look at the FT screws and to see if he could come up with, and he came through with these...

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT1

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT2

,,,which are little caps for a standard 4mm hex machine screw in this case cast in pewter. He expalined to me exactly how it was done but as I'm only a guitar player, most of it went right over my head!! Laughing He had to cast just the heads because I wanted the steel thread of the screw retained; pewter is way too soft. Elegant solution, no?!
But wait, there's more; these arrived on my birthday and included were these...

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT3

.. is that cool or what?! I have the only personalised Bendmaster Deluxe in the world!!

And best of all, he has made enough for 4 sets of BD bridges!! I'm well pleased!! Very Happy cheers
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Are you all so-o-o jealous that there are no comments re. rampant ego, small willies etc.....?? Laughing Anyway, here they are...

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Ft4
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu May 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Ah, come chaps... and chapesses, I've got no Westone stuff to show y'all except this and really need your comments!! Laughing

(I'm feeling SO lonely and neglected... Sad )
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Yay for personalized stuff! As a bassist I have no idea what I'm looking at, but it's neat to have your initials built in to your guitar, eh?
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Okay, okay! Hint taken! Laughing

WOW! Shocked

There, is that better now?
:?:

Oooh, I want some too! I could have some that spelled POLLY and the last one could have a little picture on! :queen: Laughing Laughing

Polly
:queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by halo71 Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

That's a sweet personal/custom touch to a guitar for sure! You'll surely rule the guitar world now bro! j/k of course! I'd love to have a set of those.....well with different initials of course! Smile
halo71
halo71
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Fri May 29, 2009 2:03 pm

What a Face WOOHOO!!! Those are amazing John. Twisted Evil I want some of those - would this guy consider making batches?
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Sorry, bro - I had to twist his arm to get him interested in making these!! Very Happy
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am

corsair wrote:Sorry, bro - I had to twist his arm to get him interested in making these!! Very Happy

Ouch!
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5918
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down