The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Trevor Rabin album

+7
grogg
Iceman
corsair
Barry
arlene r. weiss
GtrGeorge!
colt933
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty New Trevor Rabin album

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm

I wonder how much of the Pantera 390 he'll be playing on this. Gonna have some Jazzy stuff too so maybe he brings out the Rainbow:
http://guitarinternational.com/2012/03/07/trevor-rabin-releasing-new-instrumental-solo-album-jacaranda-may-8-2012-on-varese-vintage-records/

I'll be buying that on day one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty Re: New Trevor Rabin album

Post by colt933 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

It's probably still months away. He says his favorite guitar is his Gibson Barney Kessel so I bet it's used a lot on the album. Check out his website. I think you will find a snippet or two from the new album.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by GtrGeorge! Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 am

I hear it will be released in May 2012 I can't wait!!!!!!!
Because he says it will be jazz-dobro meets ???? Who knows if his Pantera will be on it. I hope so. I saw the "Talk" Tour and the guitar and his master are AMAZING. It solidified my love of his music and cemented my interested in his guitar.
GtrGeorge
GtrGeorge!
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty Trevor Rabin's New Solo Album Jacaranda My Review & Info.

Post by arlene r. weiss Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi guys, I'm a journalist who just joined & I want to post My Review for you, and also post some important information..with LINKS..re: information re: Trevor's new solo record......but the forum says because I am a new member that I must have your permission..to post links.

So I'm asking for permission, please!

Here's what the board will allow me to post for now...until...someone gives me permission to post links.

Here's the complete track listing:
1.Spider Boogie
2 Market Street
3 Anerley Road (with Tal Wilkenfeld)
4 Through The Tunnel
5 The Branch Office
6 Rescue (with Liz Constantine)
7 Killarney 1 & 2
8 Storks Bill Geranium Waltz
9 Me And My Boy
10 Freethought
11 Zoo Lake
12 Gazania

For guitar players and those who admire Trevor's amazing 6 string virtuosity, IMO I hope and think you will love this record. Lots of Dobro, & ALL types of guitars & guitar textures in rock, jazz, classical, blues, & more.

To address people who have inquired about the release date & where & how to purchase Trevor Rabin’s new instrumental solo album, “Jacaranda”,..The release date is Tuesday, May 8, 2012 on Varese Vintage Records. Here is their Official Website link Below..for all purchase, pre-order & availability information. The link says “This item is out of stock”..which only means that Varese Vintage has to wait until the May 8, 2012 release date to send them out to people. BUT they ARE already taking pre orders!

....Now...IF someone would please authorize me to post links..I can post the LINK to pre-order/buy Trevor's record for Varese Vintage Records/Varese Sarabande Records..and I can also post the LINK to my 3/26/2012 review in "Guitar International Magazine"!

Help please!!!! & Many kind thanks to all!
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty Arlene I know how it feels...

Post by GtrGeorge! Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Arlene I know how it feels...
I just joined a few days ago and I cant seem to post a picture yet (of my Trevor Rabin SIGNED guitar!!!!).....I think it takes a while, a certain number of posts etc etc.
Its all good.
........and count me in on the new Trevor CD. I will preorder it gladly!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for spreading the news.
GtrGeorge!
GtrGeorge!
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty Trevor Rabin's New Solo Album Jacaranda My Review & Info.

Post by arlene r. weiss Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks GtrGeorge! Looking forward to seeing your photo of your Trevor Rabin signed guitar!

arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Arlene, PM sent to the site Admin, Corsair on your behalf.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8685
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Thank you Barry! Have a wonderful six string day! Very Happy
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Arlene, you're more than welcome to post links and to reference TRs new album! In fact, I would hazard a guess and say that there are a few in here who would be hard core Rabin fans who are champing at the bit to hear some more about it!

John
corsair

Number of posts : 6319

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi John! I just tried posting the links & I am still getting the red flag saying I am not allowed to post links for 7 days.
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Arlene,

Hit the envelope icon under my avatar to email the links to me. I'll get them up for you toot suite...
Iceman
Iceman

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

corsair wrote:Arlene, you're more than welcome to post links and to reference TRs new album! In fact, I would hazard a guess and say that there are a few in here who would be hard core Rabin fans who are champing at the bit to hear some more about it!

John

Those of us who are Rabin nerds I mean fans would love to see anything about the new album (and hopefully tour). And for those who are not, I suggest highly on buying the Talk album from Yes, and Trevor's solo Can't look Away album for lots of Pantera X390 work - amazing stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Hey nerds!!! Come 'n get it! affraid

Arlene's review link...
http://guitarinternational.com/2012/03/26/trevor-rabin-jacaranda-album-review

3 locations to pre-order / purchase online.

The OFFICIAL Website...
http://www.varesesarabande.com/servlet/the-1029/Trevor-Rabin-cln--Jacaranda/Detail

Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/Jacaranda-Trevor-Rabin/dp/B007KL8U22?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ5K7PY4I6TJRVFLQ&tag=httpwwwcrimco-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B007KL8U22

Cd Universe...
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8727783

Enjoy! cheers
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for the review arlene and thanks for posting Ice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:20 am

Yes indeedy.. Thanks Steve; I must get into the system and figure this one out...

.....wish me luck!
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 am

Thank you Iceman! Thank you so very much everybody for your kind words, for welcoming me to your illustrious forum for all wonderful things Westone, and for posting the links to my Review above in the thread!!

Trevor's New, instrumental, solo album, "Jacaranda", will be released Tuesday, May 8, 2012 through Varese Vintage Records/Varese Sarabande Records, Amazon.com, & CD Universe which the LINKS Iceman kindly posted above for me & for everyone!

All 12 tracks on "Jacaranda" which I list here in chronological order are reviewed.
Track List:
1 Spider Boogie
2 Market Street
3 Anerley Road (with Tal Wilkenfeld on bass)
4 Through The Tunnel
5 The Branch Office
6 Rescue (with Liz Constantine on wordless singing vocals)
7 Killarney 1 & 2
8 Storks Bill Geranium Waltz
9 Me And My Boy
10 Freethought
11 Zoo Lake
12 Gazania

This is a very eclectic record for people with open minds and broad musical tastes. Again, it's all instrumental, and has alot of extended Dobro & fusion guitars imbued jams, (and some classical, film score influenced surprises from Trevor on piano!) free improvised expressed variations, chord progressions, encompassing jazz, fusion, rock, bluegrass, blues, rockabilly, country, progressive rock, & classical. Don't expect formulaic pop or Trevor's earlier singer/songwriter expressions from his previous solo albums or work with Yes.

This is a very well thought out artistic & creative expression of Trevor's more roots, jazz, eclectic, classical & film score influenced tastes reflecting his more deeply personal musical horizons & tastes from 2012..as most of us evolve in our musical tastes, likes & dislikes as we mature & grace, than the type of music we may have liked years ago, and it is the same for Trevor, as his musical tastes have evolved and grown especially in aesthetics and styles..in and from the music that he crafted years ago...this is the music that moves Trevor now and that he enjoys crafting and exploring.

I love the album, but that's me. I do NOT expect people to agree with my review..the thoughts & opinions expressed by me..are only and purely my own..as music is a very subjective art form. I would hope that those of you who admire Trevor's music & artistry..will at least fully open your hearts and minds...it helps to listen to the record several times at first..and absorb it & let things process as you learn to appreciate fully its context and what Trevor is expressing at this creative signpost in his career, art, music, and life.
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

New Trevor Rabin album Empty New Trevor Rabin Album

Post by arlene r. weiss Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Back Cover Art For Trevor Rabins's "Jacaranda" is now available on Varese Sarabande's website & the CD is now in stock & available for pre-order!

http://www.varesesarabande.com/servlet/the-1029/Trevor-Rabin-cln--Jacaranda/Detail

Release Date is Tuesday, May, 8, 2012!

My Review of "Jacaranda"!

http://guitarinternational.com/2012/03/26/trevor-rabin-jacaranda-album-review/

Here's an Interview I did with Trevor last year when he was still working on the album, and we also discuss his film scoring, Yes, AWR project, his solo music, and LOTS of guitar gear!

http://guitarinternational.com/2010/10/21/interivew-with-composer-guitarist-and-recording-artist-trevor-rabin/

Last edited by arlene r. weiss on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Funny, the picture of the 'Alarez Signature Model' is an acoustic - that's totally the wrong picture.

I think one lesson we guitar players can learn from the maestro is that if you use .008 gauge strings, you have to compress the hell out of it! By about 1986-7, Rabin had given up on using guitar amps for his tone. His tone was all in his rack and his Ampeg VT-120s were mainly used for monitoring. So it will be interesting to see if the new album has some guitar amp tones on it.
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Tue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

New, Updated, 4/30/2012 Official Press Release with my News Article announcing the May 8th release of Trevor's new album, "Jacaranda" with some great new information..including Guitar Center Stores will have specail displays displaying Trevor's album! Very nice of them to showcase Trevor & his new album!

http://guitarinternational.com/2012/05/01/trevor-rabin-releasing-jacaranda-may-8-2012/
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by grogg Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Who is promoting who?
grogg
grogg
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

grogg wrote:Who is promoting who?

...seriously?? Laughing

You're warming to an easily reached conclusion, Grogg.... journalist or press agent??
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Tue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Sorry you feel that way. No, I am NOT a press agent or PR. That was sent to me and on behalf of the publication that I write for, BY Trevor's Publicist, Costa Communications.

Press Releases for music artists, music releases, film releases, etc. are typically done by PR reps..who then send those Press Releases TO writers, reporters, journalists, broadcast media, etc. AT online and print publications, blogs, press, radio, TV, media, etc...to cover, which I do and did. When I saw you post the first one that began this thread, I thought you might appreciate the 4/30/2012 update, nothing more. Very Happy
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm

FWIW Arlene I am in no way offended.

In another life I spent time dealing with the same sort of advertising but mostly in on air spots for morning radio shows with a retailer I worked for. Having looked at your links I assumed you were passing on info in the manner you just described.

Spreading this type of news here about TR may not have as much bang for the buck as other sites since you're preaching to most of TR's choir, if you take my meaning. Smile
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed May 02, 2012 2:17 am

I have to say he wouldn't be my favourite player; I can appreciate his skill and writing, but it doesn't move me as much as some others...

Does that make me a bad Westone person?!

Arlene; thank you for the links: I'm sure those that are interested are into those like big, hairy dogs! If you have contact with TR, would you point out that there is a very small group of fans who appreciate his art. And that here's at least one of us that covet his white Spectrum 12 string in the worst possible way, please?! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 02, 2012 7:25 am

corsair wrote:I have to say he wouldn't be my favourite player; I can appreciate his skill and writing, but it doesn't move me as much as some others...

Does that make me a bad Westone person?!

Arlene; thank you for the links: I'm sure those that are interested are into those like big, hairy dogs! If you have contact with TR, would you point out that there is a very small group of fans who appreciate his art. And that here's at least one of us that covet his white Spectrum 12 string in the worst possible way, please?! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

No more than not caring for Leslie West makes you a bad Electra person... Smile

Did you just ask her to burn her bridges, John? Telling any artist that they have a very small group of fans??... Evil or Very Mad
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 am

Tut, tut, you stirrer... I believe I meant ...." a small group of fans in here"

Razz
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Tue May 08, 2012 12:52 pm

There is a fairly active Trevor Rabin forum over at YESFANS.

Rabin is one of my favorites. From what I have been able to glean over the years, Rabin does not seek any interaction with his fans.
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I've read much the same Colt. Not Neil Peart or anything, but he seems to cherish his privacy.
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

I heard one full song today - Holy Sh!t, gonna be good. Very complex - very "Trevor". I will be downloading the album tonight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

i got the full album. My advice to all is to buy it now. If anyone out there thinks there is a better guitar player that Rabin, than I would have to point to this album. And I am sure he uses his 390 on a few tracks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon May 14, 2012 2:01 pm

I ordered mine for $12.95 with free shipping from Amazon.
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by J.a.c.aranda87 Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

sarcaster wrote:i got the full album. My advice to all is to buy it now. If anyone out there thinks there is a better guitar player that Rabin, than I would have to point to this album. And I am sure he uses his 390 on a few tracks

Indeed he does! He mentions the exact tracks that make use of his custom model in the liner notes for the album, but I don't have it near me right now, so I can't give the exact tunes. My apologies. But, in my opinion, you'll know it when you hear it. haha As a huge Trevor Rabin, even that being an understatement, I had this one pre-ordered and I've been really enjoying it since its release!
J.a.c.aranda87
J.a.c.aranda87
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

You can listen to it on Spotify before you buy.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon May 14, 2012 4:57 pm

J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:
sarcaster wrote:i got the full album. My advice to all is to buy it now. If anyone out there thinks there is a better guitar player that Rabin, than I would have to point to this album. And I am sure he uses his 390 on a few tracks

Indeed he does! He mentions the exact tracks that make use of his custom model in the liner notes for the album, but I don't have it near me right now, so I can't give the exact tunes. My apologies. But, in my opinion, you'll know it when you hear it. haha As a huge Trevor Rabin, even that being an understatement, I had this one pre-ordered and I've been really enjoying it since its release!

Are you 'Jackaranda' on yesfans?
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Mon May 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Per "Jacaranda's" Liner Notes Trevor uses his,

Westone Rainbow on:
"Spider Boogie"
"Market Street"
"Anerley Road"
"Me And My Boy"

Trevor uses his Westone Fretless Bass on:
"Gazania"

Trevor uses his Alvarez signature on:
"Anerley Road"
"The Branch Office"
"Me And My Boy"
"Zoo Lake"

Trevor Uses His Alvarez Acoustic Solo Guitar on:
"Gazania"

FYI: Trevor also uses his Moon Acoustic Guitar, which he loves and sent a photo of him playing..to Moon Acoustic's Facebook site that they posted about a year ago..he uses the Moon on "Market Street", "Through The Tunnel", "Me & My Boy", & "Gazania".

I'll leave out the Spoiler Alert for all the other Dobros, guitars, over a dozen other brand guitars & stringed instruments including by Gibson, Fender,for those who have not yet gotten the album, so they can enjoy it.
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 pm

colt933 wrote:
J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:

Nope. I've been to that a few times but am not a member
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

arlene r. weiss wrote:Per "Jacaranda's" Liner Notes Trevor uses his,

Westone Rainbow on:
"Spider Boogie"
"Market Street"
"Anerley Road"
"Me And My Boy"

Trevor uses his Westone Fretless Bass on:
"Gazania"

Trevor uses his Alvarez signature on:
"Anerley Road"
"The Branch Office"
"Me And My Boy"
"Zoo Lake"

Trevor Uses His Alvarez Acoustic Solo Guitar on:
"Gazania"

FYI: Trevor also uses his Moon Acoustic Guitar, which he loves and sent a photo of him playing..to Moon Acoustic's Facebook site that they posted about a year ago..he uses the Moon on "Market Street", "Through The Tunnel", "Me & My Boy", & "Gazania".

I'll leave out the Spoiler Alert for all the other Dobros, guitars, over a dozen other brand guitars & stringed instruments including by Gibson, Fender,for those who have not yet gotten the album, so they can enjoy it.

Wow I would have guessed a tele on Spider Boogie.
Unfortunately I downloaded from Amazon, and I don't see that I have the liner notes - thats kinda lame
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J.a.c.aranda87 Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

colt933 wrote:
J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:

Ah! No I am not, but I haven't heard that name in a while! When I used to frequent that forum a lot, I was Tremander. Named after his publishing company: Tremander Songs.

Thanks Arlene for putting up the liner notes for everyone. I apologize again for not having them near me at the time of my last post. I kinda left you guys hanging!
J.a.c.aranda87
J.a.c.aranda87
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 am

I'm surprised he's using these Westone's and Alvarez's to record with, so cool. It's refreshing to see a major artist stick true to his guns instead of selling out to the big names.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:
colt933 wrote:
J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:

Ah! No I am not, but I haven't heard that name in a while! When I used to frequent that forum a lot, I was Tremander. Named after his publishing company: Tremander Songs.

Thanks Arlene for putting up the liner notes for everyone. I apologize again for not having them near me at the time of my last post. I kinda left you guys hanging!

I remember you. I don't go there very often anymore - Luna drives me nuts (hah). I was '86WestonePantera.

colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 pm

The liner notes don't include all of Trevor's gear. A few of the songs such as "Rescue" & "Killarney 1 & 2" don't list the brand instruments , be they guitars, bass, his piano, etc. that he used on the album.

On "Spider Boogie", he only used His Dobro & the Westone Rainbow. Incredible tones on that track!

Spoiler Alert!!! He did use his beloved painted 62' Strat also on "Anerley Road"..with a total of NINE guitars, plus his Dobro!.. One new guitar he used also on that is a Tobias Guitar custom made for him.

Trevor also used his Strat on "Through The Tunnel", "The Branch Office", "Freethought", & "Gazania".

I bet you are now all drooling over this guitar smorgasbord! Very Happy
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 pm

I hope there is a tour to follow. I'm not sure how he can pull off some of these songs live - he'll need one heck of a talented backup band.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 pm

sarcaster wrote:I hope there is a tour to follow. I'm not sure how he can pull off some of these songs live - he'll need one heck of a talented backup band.

Yeah, like John McLaughlin and Al Di Meola together!
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm

I'd like to see if he takes time off to do a tour. I doubt he will. Isn't he real involved in film score and other such goings on?
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by J.a.c.aranda87 Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 am

colt933 wrote:
J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:
colt933 wrote:
J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:

I remember you. I don't go there very often anymore - Luna drives me nuts (hah). I was '86WestonePantera.

Really? Only good memories I hope! haha Yeah, she could be a little stand-offish, but I guess that's neither here nor there. I mainly don't go there just because I kind of got tired of going. haha I certainly remember you though! You were a huge help and source of information in tracking down my AER300.
J.a.c.aranda87
J.a.c.aranda87
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon May 21, 2012 1:56 pm

First listen: Market Street = I'm Running
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

A clip of a video from one of the new songs is here:
http://www.empowerme.tv/composer-trevor-rabin-rockers-the-golden-ghosts/

Start at about 8:10
- There are 2 Westones on the track. His old X390 and the 12 string Spectrum. They make very brief appearances.

Other guitars look to be his 64 Strat, a barney Kessel Gibson ( I think), a hollow body Gibson, a Guild (maybe?) a dobro and a danelectro bass.
lots of guitars - good stuff
Very Jazzy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by arlene r. weiss Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

My Interview with Trevor discussing "Jacaranda" just published June 2012. He also discusses a little about his Westone Rainbow which he uses on the album and he says that he prefers it now to his Westone 335.

http://guitarinternational.com/2012/06/11/trevor-rabin-interview-jacaranda/
arlene r. weiss
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:12 pm

arlene r. weiss wrote:My Interview with Trevor discussing "Jacaranda" just published June 2012. He also discusses a little about his Westone Rainbow which he uses on the album and he says that he prefers it now to his Westone 335.

http://guitarinternational.com/2012/06/11/trevor-rabin-interview-jacaranda/

He is referring to a Gibson 335. The Westone Rainbow (and Rainbow II) are both based on the Gibson ES-335 design, although they are not really copies of it.
colt933
colt933

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Can anyone scan the Liner notes? I bought from amazon so I just get the MP3's and the cover art
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next