The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone unknown model

3 posters

Go down

Westone unknown model Empty Westone unknown model

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am

What type of this guitar is it? I couldnt find name of this guitar.

Westone unknown model Dscf1811
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Westone unknown model Empty Re: Westone unknown model

Post by corsair Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Hiya - I'm guessing that's a 90s copy of a Jackson or BC Rich vee and as such not covered in here, sorry!
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello Voci,

Sorry, but John's dead right about your guitar. Judging by the logo on the headstock, it is a later Korean model and as John has already pointed out, isn't covered on this site. Perhaps if you do a 'Google' search, you might find out some more information about it.

I hope this has been of some help to you.

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 am

Pollyanna wrote:Hello Voci,

Sorry, but John's dead right about your guitar. Judging by the logo on the headstock, it is a later Korean model and as John has already pointed out, isn't covered on this site. Perhaps if you do a 'Google' search, you might find out some more information about it.

I hope this has been of some help to you.

Pauline

Hi Pollyanna,
at first i have to say sorry about my english. I have been learning english since 1999, but i feel its not good as i want.
I am so sorry, but i dont know who was John. I guess it was a guitar builder, right ?
Yea google, i have tryied find out some information, but unsuccesfully. Mail me on my email - voci@kopnet.cz .
Cy a
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello Voci,

Sorry, I ought to have explained. John, to whom I was referring, is Corsair who responded to your first post. Your English is very good so please don't apologise. I'm sorry that we cannot help you with your request because this site does not cover the later Korean Westone models.

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Sorry, I ought to have explained. John, to whom I was referring, is Corsair who responded to your first post. Your English is very good so please don't apologise. I'm sorry that we cannot help you with your request because this site does not cover the later Korean Westone models.

Pauline

I seeee. Allright. Everythnik clear. I´ got a little problem, cause i want to sell this guitar, and i dont exactly know what is her name.
Are you sure that my english is very good?:-D I dont think so. Could you please advice me where can i get some information about Later Corean Westone ? So is this guitar good or bad? How old is it approximately ? I ve no idea about this guitar.
Cy a
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello Voci,

I'm sorry but I am unable to tell you anything about your guitar at all. The only thing that I can suggest is that you try putting it on eBay and perhaps someone will know what it is. Bear in mind that your guitar is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it!

Yes, your English is good.

I cannot help you any further with this other than that which I have already told you because those guitars are not covered on this site.

Good luck.

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Westone unknown model Empty Westone unknown model

Post by Crambone Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello,

This guitar is a Randy Rhoads Flying V. I tried to find something with google, but couldn't. Maybe you could dig deeper, and come up with something. If you don't come up with anything, just list is as a Westone Randy Rhoads Flying V. It must be somewhat rare, not to be able to find anything about it. Good luck with your search and sell.

Brother John
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am

Crambone wrote:Hello,

This guitar is a Randy Rhoads Flying V. I tried to find something with google, but couldn't. Maybe you could dig deeper, and come up with something. If you don't come up with anything, just list is as a Westone Randy Rhoads Flying V. It must be somewhat rare, not to be able to find anything about it. Good luck with your search and sell.
Brother John

Oh thank you, i have tryied to loop up some information on web, but unfortunatelly. Its probably the type you sad. Do you really think its rare?? Interesting. The sound is very good, due to two humbuckers. What price do you think the guitar have? Sorry about my english. Hope you´ll understand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello Voci,

I am sorry, but as I have already stated twice to you, these guitars are not covered on this site. Your guitar is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it. Put it on eBay and see how much it will fetch. Your English is very good!

Good Luck!

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:57 am

I am sorry, but as I have already stated twice to you, these guitars are not covered on this site. Your guitar is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it. Put it on eBay and see how much it will fetch. Your English is very good!

Good Luck!

Pauline

Let me be , ok? Havent anythink better to do ? I just replyied to Crambones writing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hummel Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 am

Hi Voci,

It might be a good idea to be more polite to people who are trying to help out other people with a shared interest... and Polly is a fine moderator who's job it is to keep this forum as 'clean' as possible.

Clearly your Westone, altough bearing the same brandname, is not a Westone from the Matsumoko era. This forum does only support these Westone guitars&basses, it's simple as that.

You can always use the PM option to discuss off-topic / off-forum with individual forum members.

grtz,
Hummel
hummel
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Sorry 'bought that Voci, but we do tend to be a little tedious on the "non-Matsumoku" Westones, eh! That vee will be one of the Korean Jackson and BC Rich copies that happened in the mid 90's; that doesn't make it a bad guitar, just outside our very limited terms of reference!

Polly's right, too, in that it's only worth what someone's willing to pay; list it on eBay with a high reserve to see where the market's at - Crambone could well be right with his supposition that it could be, if not rare, then unusual!

Good luck, bro

John
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Firstly, thanks to you guys for your vote of confidence in me as a 'Moderator', it is very much appreciated and I aim to keep this a happy forum! cheers Very Happy

Voci,

I have tried to be as helpful towards you as I possibly can and a little bit of courtesy and gratitude would not have gone amiss. I could have been quite harsh with you after responding to your first post, and locked the thread. However, I didn't and instead I tried to give you as much advice as I was able.

You must bear in mind that the later Korean models (which aren't covered here) are pretty much an unknown quantity to myself and to many of the other members on this forum. If you were to visit any guitar forum, regarding any make of guitar, and asked how much a particular model was worth, nine times out of ten, you would receive the same reply: "Your guitar is only worth what someone else is willing to pay".

I wish you well and I hope that you succeed in selling your guitar; somebody out there will want it!

Finally, if any further ungracious or impolite remarks are made in this thread, then I will lock it!

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crambone Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 pm

Greetings,

I sent you a PM with more of the details that I think you wanted. Hope this helps.

Take care,
Brother John
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content