The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe

3 posters

Go down

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Empty Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe

Post by Zvirze Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am

All original parts, except the knobs. I have only three original knobs, one tone knob is lost. The guitar is pretty used, dings and scratches on the body, mainly on the back and head. I bought it used around 1995 and played all through today. The playability is great, low action, no hum. The reason for selling is to collect money for Tom Anderson Atom, which is about four times more expensive guitar. The case is pretty used too, but still working. Feel free to contact me via e-mail at zvirze@gmail.com or private messages for detailed information and pictures. I will ship the guitar worldwide, shipping costs will be calculated individually. Payment options are cash on delivery or collect in person for EU buyers. Price, I'm thinking of is 790,- EUR (£ 700,- , $ 1 000,-), exclude the shipping costs. Feel free to bargain via e-mail, or private messages.

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Weston10

Last edited by Zvirze on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating informations due to forum rules)
Zvirze
Zvirze
Registered Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.photoz.cz

Back to top Go down

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Empty What is the price you think of?

Post by Westonefan71 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am

Can you give some hint of a price you thinking of? Also, do you send within EU?

Greetz,

Bas
Westonefan71
Registered Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Empty Re: Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe

Post by Zvirze Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 am

Deleted by the moderator's request.

Last edited by Zvirze on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dtto)
Zvirze
Zvirze
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Empty Re: Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Pavel and Bas, Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Icon_smile

Can I ask you to please read the forum rules regarding sales/purchases of guitars. Any negotiations should be made through the Private Messaging facility and not on the forums.

Thank you.

Polly
Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Icon_queen Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvirze Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:25 am

Hi Polly,

I'm sorry about that, will keep the negotiations in private.

Pavel
Zvirze
Zvirze
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caucajun Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:43 pm

......of course, you simply must postthe final selling price...........(lots of interested parties here, y' know!) Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Icon_twisted

mercy buckets!

Ccjn Westone Prestige 250 with original case for sale in Czech Republic, Central Europe Fresse
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down