The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK)

4 posters

Go down

series - Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK) Empty Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK)

Post by DuoFuzz Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

This one is for you Corsair, Sky Blue to match your Clippers!

WESTONE SPECTRUM SERIES II SP5112 ELECTRIC GUITAR.1988? Price - £125 Buy It Now or make an offer.

According it our great info site pages HERE, The 24 fret neck on this guitar pinpoints it's production to around July 1988 onwards. I don't think the humbucker is the original one, I can't find any images of this model with a twin blade type pickup fitted but Westone did make pickups that looked like this, so there is a chance that it left the factory like this.

DAN.
DuoFuzz
DuoFuzz

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

series - Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK) Empty Re: Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK)

Post by corsair Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Oooh, once again - a month too early! I'll be in Jersey mid-march for a couple of years;looking forward to doing some "business" then....

Thats a lovely guitar; that neck will play like butter and that retrofitted h/b will be an improvement on the OEM POS.... anyone on here gonna have a crack at it?
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

series - Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK) Empty Re: Spectrum Series II SP5112 (Ebay UK)

Post by grogg Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm

This is from a shop, they have a Westbury for sale as well. Going to N Wales soon so may take a detour and have a look at what else theyve got.
grogg
grogg
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I like the colour and I'm sure the neck's amazing.
But...
I'm not a fan of the droopy headstock design, and those elongated horns just don't do it for me at all.
Still prefer the classic Spectrum body design over this style every time. (Maybe it's 'cuz I was just playin' my S tonight!)

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8687
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuoFuzz Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:56 pm

I think this one has been bought, anyone on here get lucky?

DAN.
DuoFuzz
DuoFuzz

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down