The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded....

2 posters

Go down

Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded.... Empty Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded....

Post by AriaProII Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:53 pm

I have recently opened up the Member's Treasures forum to include ALL makes and models. Let's face it, the Japanese Invasion is over and many of us have moved on to other makes and models. Of which I am one. I have found some real gems whose origins are beyond the scope of the site. Some from Indonesia, Korea and a few even from China. All are welcome in this forum.

I would like nothing more than to hear about the unsung gems you have found. The revolution is not over, it just changed fronts. There are many unsung gems out there now and I'd like to hear about yours. Not to worry, the scope of the site remains the same and this is the only forum to change. All others remain the same, dedicated to the Uncle Matts. After all, that's why we're here, right? Please read the first post in this forum before posting. Some rules still apply.

http://www.matsumoku.org/ggboard/viewforum.php?f=36

Hope to hear from you soon!
Crusty
(Founder)
AriaProII
AriaProII
Registered Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2021-06-21

NeilH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded.... Empty Re: Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded....

Post by Driftlight Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:29 pm

The forum won't allow registration with a gmail address :\. That's unfortunate.
Driftlight
Driftlight
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2023-03-11

Back to top Go down

Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded.... Empty Re: Much like here, the Forum scope has expanded....

Post by AriaProII Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:08 pm

Driftlight wrote:The forum won't allow registration with a gmail address :\. That's unfortunate.

There is a good reason for this. Many scammers and spammers were using disposable email addresses. We were getting dozens of fake registrations a day at one time. 80% were gmail addresses and the rest Yahoo and others. I understand this may be an inconvenience for some. The forums are self-hosted to avoid ads and/or a recurring forum hosting fee which is all fine, just we didn't go that route.

Nearly all internet service providers give each account an email address. That will work. An email address on a dedicated domain will also work.
AriaProII
AriaProII
Registered Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2021-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down