The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN

4 posters

Go down

Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN Empty Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN

Post by kebabage Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Westone-mockingbird-electric-guitar-and-marshall-amp_W0QQitemZ320413401675QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item4a9a20824b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Really good deal, I think its on the Scottish border. I sold the same type of amp for £90 alone in June.
Theres also another Mockingbird on ebay if anyone is interested, personally I don't like the look and no nothing of them
kebabage
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN Empty Re: Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN

Post by corsair Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 pm

The Westone BC Rich knock-offs aren't Matts, and I'm unsure as to the quality etc. of them.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN Empty Re: Mockingbird and Marshall MG30DFX + more £100 BIN

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi Kebabage, Smile

John is right, those certainly aren't Matsumoku Westones and if you want my opinion, they are a pile of poo, to put it politely!
Rolling Eyes Yes, the amp alone is probably worth that and the added bonus would be that you got some nice firewood with it to light your barbecue! Twisted Evil

Polly
:queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kebabage Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Rofl!! Thanks for the info! Matts = Godly, non-matts = firewood. Gotcha!
kebabage
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

kebabage wrote:Rofl!! Thanks for the info! Matts = Godly, non-matts = firewood. Gotcha!

... that includes Fender et al as well!! Laughing Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrik Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

At least for a good stage performance like Pete Townshend or Jimi Hendrix the guitar is quite useful.
I did the Pete Townshend thing recently with a Chinese Telecaster copy and I have to admit it's a lot of fun. Very Happy Cool

Cheers

H.
hendrik
hendrik

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Pollyanna wrote:... are a pile of poo...
"Poo" you say. Well, that just stinks.
More to the point kiddies, what in hell is happening to the coveted Westone brand now? Sad
A short while ago we were told they've fired up again in Europe and flogging LP and Strat knock offs under this label. Now what? What is that swooshy Nike logo-inspired looking thing anyway? Evil or Very Mad

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8701
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down