The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it????

4 posters

Go down

Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it???? Empty Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it????

Post by djhollowman Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm

I recently scored a large boxful of back issues of Guitarist magazine, and various other guitar mags. In an issue dated Feb 1997 (which features Ace Frehley on the cover!) there is a lovely 3-page review of the Westone WE1052. Never heard of it before, but I'm no expert, so thought I'd google up some more info and pics etc.....NOTHING! Not the proverbial sausage! Shame really, cos it looks like a reasonable guitar!
Korean-made, Floyd Rose double-locking trem, ash body, "hybrid active system" pickups (H-S-S), gold harware, 24 fret neck. Bit of a '90s shred monster - no wonder I likes it!!
I could scan the feature and post it up, for those interested.
Just find it odd that there's NO mention of it anywhere else I've looked, not even here! scratch

DJ
djhollowman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.capricornguitars.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it???? Empty Re: Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it????

Post by corsair Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:47 pm

It's not all that unusual to not find it in here as I'm positive there are Westone guitars from the late 80's/early 90's that we haven't seen yet; scan it in and let's have a look at it; I'm sure a few of the wannabe shredders in here - me included! - would like to see it!
The other reason it might not be in here is that we are, primarily, Matsumoku Westone orientated but are slowly coming to terms with the early Korean-made instruments; some of them look simply spectacular but for us Matt snobs, only a Matt will do!! Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6333
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it???? Empty Re: Westone WE1052.....ever heard of it????

Post by mstarter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 am

i HAVE ONE WE1052
mstarter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Here's a link.
http://forum.westoneguitars.net/t2437-ok-this-one-has-me-a-bit-puzzled-90-s-model-in-the-uk
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5918
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down