The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hunt for a new Pantera and another question..

2 posters

Go down

Pantera - The hunt for a new Pantera and another question.. Empty The hunt for a new Pantera and another question..

Post by evenfell Tue May 26, 2015 8:04 am

Hey all Westone fans.
I just wanted to tell you a short story.
There is only one guitar/gear thing I ever regret selling, my white Pantera X275.

I purchased it when i was 17 years old, but sold it a few years ago, I am now 36.
I have since had the opportunity to try and own Gibson customs, yamaha pacifica, Jackson and Suhr modern, I have sold them all.

I truly miss the neck profile on the Pantera. It was something special, it just fit my hand and playing style perfect.
I had upgraded the pickups to Dimarzio evo in bridge and it sounded awesome.

Now I am hunting for another Pantera to confirm if they are as good as I remember.
I hope so.. 

A question to you that own a few Westone guitars:
Are the neck profile on all the Panteras alike or are they different, I am thinking about the eck on X350, X390 in particular?
evenfell
Registered Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Pantera - The hunt for a new Pantera and another question.. Empty Re: The hunt for a new Pantera and another question..

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 am

My 390 is a slimmer profile than my 350 and my 300.  I've not played a 275 so not sure how it compares.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pantera - The hunt for a new Pantera and another question.. Empty Re: The hunt for a new Pantera and another question..

Post by matsumokukuku Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:13 am

I own 2 Pantera X390's, a caspian blue and  perfect condition ivory(white), a pink x300 and a ivory x275. They are all different on the necks. they are all slim. the x390's are slightly different from each other but extremely comfortable and fast with the ebony fingerboard. The 300 is just a little thicker than the 390 along with the 275 with the rosewood necks.
matsumokukuku
matsumokukuku
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2014-01-06

http://alfgar551@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down