The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups

3 posters

Go down

Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups Empty Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups

Post by Bill587 Tue May 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Hope someone might be able to help here, I've been trying to find info on some magnaflux p'ups that I'm trying to wire. Does anyone know the color code for these? Thanks!
Bill587

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups Empty Re: Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups

Post by silence86 Tue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

hm, have you already searched on www.westone.info ? some spectrum's have magnaflux II's (there are some wiring diagrams on this site)...
silence86
silence86

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups Empty Re: Wiring color code for Magnaflux II pups

Post by corsair Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Is this any help...?

http://www.westone.info/wiring.html
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill587 Tue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Close My friend, I have the wiring diagrams, just need to know the north start/north end, south start/south end colors for the hums. Wink
Bill587

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue May 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Nope, sorry - I've never actually whipped 'em out of my GT, eh, but they should be stock MMK 45's, yes? (They should be marked as such on the baseplate) Are you actually talking about the windings?
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down