The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP! LOOKING FOR AN OLD MODEL !

Go down

PLEASE HELP! LOOKING FOR AN OLD MODEL ! Empty PLEASE HELP! LOOKING FOR AN OLD MODEL !

Post by Sandin Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello,I am looking for a really old acoustic guitar.To be honest,I am not even sure if it is a Westone,but I figured I'll give it a try..here is the story: 

I've been playing guitar for more than 3 years now,my father taught me the basics,he used to play too when he was my age but he just kinda stopped.He never told me about this particular model that I am looking for right now,but my uncle remembers a few details about it.    It was a black acoustic guitar,and he is sure that it had a "cutaway" body shape design.He is also sure that it had DOTS as fret markers.And here is the most important detail: The guitar had a WHITE PIGEON design on the pickguard (that is the reason why I am writing here becaouse of the WESTONE logo).The guitar was purchased in 1986 in Munich,Germany.   I live in Bosnia,and in 1992 there was a war here and that guitar kinda got lost,the enemies robbed my house and they took that guitar with them.

This is the reason why I am looking for this guitar..My father passed 3 years ago,he had a stroke,I didn't even had a chance to say goodbye,the night before everything was ok,we were joking and laughing,the next day I went to school and my mom called me and said that he is dead. I want to find that model,so I can buy it as a tribute to my father,the person who encouraged me to play the guitar,maybe one of the best things he ever did for me.

I want to thank everyone who answers me on this and everyone who tries to find the name of that model,it is greatly appreciated. 

And sorry for my bad English.
Sandin
Sandin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-19

Back to top Go down