The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone/Electrafest 2013 attendance survey

Go down

Westone/Electrafest 2013 attendance survey Empty Westone/Electrafest 2013 attendance survey

Post by mortarman120gang11c Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 pm

The time for the first joint Westone/Electra fest is fast approaching... July 20-21 2013 in Tifton, Ga 31793. So that I can best prepare for the event please take a moment to complete this brief survey. It will be a great help to me in finalizing plans for the event this year. All are Welcome to attend and it should be a great event with over 100+ instruments from Westone, Electra, Electra Westone, Aria and Uncle Matt to play and enjoy. Thank You for your time in completing this survey and if anyone has questions please feel free to pm me. Thanks Arthur aka mortarman120gang11c

Will you attend this years event and if so how many in your party?

Will you be bringing any instruments or equipment with you and if so what equipment?

Will you be attending both Saturday and Sunday or only one day?

Do you wish any help with travel and lodging recommendations?

What events would you like to participate in:  Live Jam, swap meet, tech talk, Visit local music stores etc.

Any help or feedback is  appreciated as I am trying to finalize plans for the event. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns and hope to see all at the event. Thanks Arthur
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down