The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today

4 posters

Go down

soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today Empty soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today

Post by jim Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

This match will be played this evening and I'm gonna watch it. Will the rich or the poor club win?

Yesterday when I went out in a sidestreet where I live in Amsterdam someone came walking from the opposite direction while I was crossing the street carrying a bag. As he approached he asked me if I smoked and I confirmed. He offered me a package of lucky strike, told me he only took 2 cigarettes and asked if I wanted the package for 2,50 euro's. A package that cost 5,80 euro's that is. So, naturally I asked why he offered it at such a sympathetic price thinking he might have considered to quit. Turns out he opens his bag grabs a lot of tagged identification badges and tells me he is a Benfica footballer (soccer player for Americans) and all he needed was 2 cigarettes to roll a few reefers or joints with marijuana which of course is widely available in our hometown. I will not give away his name but he was young and looked athletic and I could tell he didn't buy it from the taxfree shop at the airport. I kinda liked him instantly!

May the best club win and may it be a sportive event without all the supporters going nuts and aggressive. A lot depends on the referees in this respect. Let's hope with their authority they can create a relaxed sportive atmosphere on the field and make the right decisions. I'll smoke a special cigarette during the break I think...

(For Damian, click my face Smile )

soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today 1937275660
jim
jim

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today Empty Re: soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today

Post by Westbone Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Not a Chelski fan jim, bet there's a load of 'stoned' one's there though.. Laughing

join you at kickoff...
soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today Images-1_zpsfcbc9b57
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today Empty Re: soccer champions league Benfica-Chelsea final today

Post by Sgt. Vimes Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

I can't imagine any Benfica player wanting a paltry 2.5 Euro's back! surely he would just bin the pack?.....
Chelsea looked stoned first half tonight, half time oranges must have done the trick, well done Chelsea!
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Wed May 15, 2013 6:39 pm

oh and it was/is the Europa League, not the Champions league tonight....a HUGE difference Soccer
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

...HUGE
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 pm

They don't get oranges at half time.

They get dog biscuits. Chase that ball Rover. Razz
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jim Thu May 16, 2013 3:26 pm

In the pub not too many people but a Chelsea fan that paid for a ticket. He didn't go there for his mate broke a leg!!!
We enjoyed the game, whatever happened. A pint, a few stiff drinks and me thinking Durban poison was quite different from Dutch skunk? Did Monsanto really invented the kill switch before Sensimillia ?
Whatever the Champions might be life's about fertility.
Maybe it's just a huge me...
jim
jim

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down