The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay

5 posters

Go down

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay Empty Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay

Post by Dan1974Hall Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi All,

Just posted this item on ebay and thought you would all like to know.

Good luck bounce
Dan1974Hall
Dan1974Hall

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay Empty Re: Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 am

this bass has ILEA scratched on the back of the headstock, my spectrum st has HLEA in the same place, now it seems these were owned by a Local Education Authority...anyone have any info on LEA's buying spectrum guitars for schools, colleges etc? or is it just coincidence?

ST headstock
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay Empty Re: Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay

Post by corsair Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

Well, along the same lines, apparently the Swedish Educators during the early 80's bought a swag of Matsumoku instruments as well, so I suppose its not beyond the realms of possibility, eh!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevh Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:03 pm

I can remember our local youth service in the chorley area owning several westone instruments at their HQ..this would be back in 84ish. Distinct memories of them having a concord bass there, and pretty sure there were some six stringers too. That bass was the first guitar I ever picked up. My guitarist mate had a cream yamaha sg. Funded by education authority, so maybe there was some central policy of them buying westone instruments. Good on em, and great memories.
Kevh
Kevh
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 pm

If that is the case then it's a whole lot better than the Chinese yamaha rubbish they have today in my son's high school
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 am

Here's some real nice Chinese quality.

Classic Vibe..

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay DSCF5581-1

Weston Spectrum ST Bass for sale on Ebay DSCF5578-1
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am

I'd like to compare the classic vibe strat against the Indian Sunn Mustang some day
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down