The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this? [oh and I'm back btw]

2 posters

Go down

What is this? [oh and I'm back btw] Empty What is this? [oh and I'm back btw]

Post by beavis Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:06 am

Hello folks,

Long time no see. I've been busy at work and outside of work too and haven't had much to say in any case.

My gas has not weakened though... Dammit.

Can anybody ID this thing: LINKKK

It's not a Kramer as advertised, at least I don't believe so. The body looks like MIK Westies, but I doubt it's that too because that neck just doesn't stick.

Anyway, if any of you have any ideas? Otherwise might toss in a low bid or let it pass. Pink is pretty but I am not a lover of asian necks (and this one is wearing a serious winter scarf).

Cheers
beavis
beavis

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

What is this? [oh and I'm back btw] Empty Re: What is this? [oh and I'm back btw]

Post by hobster Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 am

Hmmm, could be a knockoff, i know lots of them were made that looked like that. It could also be a non original neck on that body, hard to tell. Is that a Charvel neckplate? I'd let it pass unless they have better pics.
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

What is this? [oh and I'm back btw] Empty Re: What is this? [oh and I'm back btw]

Post by beavis Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 pm

You're probably right. The neck could be a replacement. My guess is the original had a locking nut. And I don't like the way the owner hooked up those trem springs. That guitar must have gotten its fair share of abuse.
beavis
beavis

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down