The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone logo - anyone have a copy??

Go down

Westone logo - anyone have a copy?? Empty Westone logo - anyone have a copy??

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 am

Westone logo - anyone have a copy?? Weston10

Does anyone have a larger, clearer digital copy of the Westone logo in that pic?
I just need the lettering - it's the same as used on the X350ma.

If I enlarge the one in that pic, it gets a bit fuzzy, and while I can try to clean it up, I was hoping someone has a different version of it that I could use to make a logo for my 350

thanks in advance!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Westone logo - anyone have a copy?? Empty Re: Westone logo - anyone have a copy??

Post by silence86 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am

hi,

if you upload a photo of the headstock-logo of your other x350, I can provide you the lettering in black, white, vector-graphic or which colour you ever like.

I know of a company in Germany that does that kind of "onlay" with mother of pearl. I once contacted them for a similar logo and they quoted 40 Euros...quite ok for a one-off in my eyes. Just tell me if your interested.

Best wishes,

Hans
silence86
silence86

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Westone logo - anyone have a copy?? Empty Re: Westone logo - anyone have a copy??

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am

silence86 wrote:hi,

if you upload a photo of the headstock-logo of your other x350, I can provide you the lettering in black, white, vector-graphic or which colour you ever like.

I know of a company in Germany that does that kind of "onlay" with mother of pearl. I once contacted them for a similar logo and they quoted 40 Euros...quite ok for a one-off in my eyes. Just tell me if your interested.

Best wishes,

Hans

Thanks Hans - I'll get a pic of it tonight after work!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I actually ended up working it up myself using GIMP, a freeware image software and I think it came out ok - kept it black to match the hardware and it went on pretty good - pic on the 350 thread. Thanks eh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down