The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms...

2 posters

Go down

Bendmaster - Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms... Empty Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms...

Post by corsair Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi gang, I meant to say earlier that my BD arms arrived from David before Xmas - ordered a week previously so good work the posties! - and are absolutely superb; if you have a BD equipped guitar, then get one... NOW!!

Bendmaster - Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms... DSCN6615
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Bendmaster - Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms... Empty Re: Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms...

Post by Crambone Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 am

The arm looks good!

Did you add the set screw on the collar?

Happy New Year! Very Happy
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Bendmaster - Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms... Empty Re: Bendmaster Deluxe trem arms...

Post by corsair Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 am

No, mate - all of the Deluxe bridges I have are drilled and tapped for a grubb screw, but only the Genesis II had the OEM one; the one you can see is the shortest one in that size I could find in the time I had!!
But yeah, the black arm on a black bridge looks the goods and I'm well pleased! That's the 2nd Clipper shown which is now complete so I guess I'll have to sell it on as I really don't need 2 of them.... do I?! Really...? Shocked
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Crambone Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 am

If you start selling because you've got two of them we may have to question your standing in the (G.A.S.) movement. Very Happy

I've got several guitars with the Bendmaster and none of them have the setscrew. Looks like an added improvement, would be nice to have.
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Crambone wrote:If you start selling because you've got two of them we may have to question your standing in the (G.A.S.) movement. Very Happy

I know - I feel so.... cheap & dirty! Laughing
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down