The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find my Strat. And yes, it is a Westone.

Go down

Find my Strat.  And yes, it is a Westone. Empty Find my Strat. And yes, it is a Westone.

Post by thegig10 Sat May 26, 2012 12:43 am

A couple years ago I had 4 guitars stolen from my collection. Two were Westones and I got one back but the other was the oldest Westone I owned.
I realize that I probably should have posted this in the stolen topic forum but I thought it would relate to the last post here.
The guitar I lost was a Old style Westone logo white Fender Strat copy, and oh what a nice copy it was. Way back in my giggin' days I had the nightmare of someone falling on my sole axe at that time and it busted the neck. The other guitar player's dad most graciously loaned me his 1964 Fender Strat until I was able to get another axe of my own. I can honestly say that if you were to blind fold me I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the Westone copy and that 64 real deal. I had Strat copies over the years but none were as nice as the Westone. Here's the only pic I have.
Find my Strat.  And yes, it is a Westone. G3-wes10[/url]
thegig10
thegig10
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-05-18

https://www.facebook.com/DavidGregsonGIG10

Back to top Go down