The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Prestige 250 original knobs

2 posters

Go down

Westone Prestige 250 original knobs Empty Westone Prestige 250 original knobs

Post by Zvirze Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 am

Hi everyone! Is there anybody, who have any idea where to buy original westone knobs for Prestige 250? I tryed eBay, but with no results. I have this guitar for 10 years and somewhere I lost one tone control knob with black digits. I replaced it with Gibson knob, but I would like to have the original one. Many thanx for every answer! Zvirze, Czech Republic.

Last edited by Zvirze on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad spelling)
Zvirze
Zvirze
Registered Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.photoz.cz

Back to top Go down

Westone Prestige 250 original knobs Empty Re: Westone Prestige 250 original knobs

Post by corsair Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm

G'day, Zvirze - is this what your guitar looks like, 'cause the knobs are gold with white numbers! Take a pic of your remaining knobs and let's see what's shakin'!! Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Westone Prestige 250 original knobs Empty Re: Westone Prestige 250 original knobs

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Hello Zvirze and Welcome! Very Happy

If your guitar has the same knobs that are shown on the pictures that John has linked to, they ought to be pretty easy to replace. They look very similar to Gibson type speed knobs which you can get on eBay.

Put some photos of your guitar up in the Members Westone forum and if you can, put some close up shots of the knobs too so that we might be able to tell you a bit more about where you might find some.

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvirze Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:44 am

Hi and thanx for reply. My guitar looks exactly the same, as on the linked pictures, BUT the volume control knobs have white numbers and tone control knobs have black numbers with zero in the middle. I know, that I can get very similar knobs on eBay, but if there will be possibility, I would like to have the original ones.
corsair wrote:G'day, Zvirze - is this what your guitar looks like, 'cause the knobs are gold with white numbers! Take a pic of your remaining knobs and let's see what's shakin'!! Very Happy
Zvirze
Zvirze
Registered Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.photoz.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down