The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of any interest to anyone? UK X390

+7
The Chad
ruluspirulus
Iceman
corsair
grogg
Westbone
PDS
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

x390 - Of any interest to anyone? UK X390 - Page 2 Empty Re: Of any interest to anyone? UK X390

Post by my-brothers-guitar Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 am

I am the brother of who's guitar x390 is up for sale, it was ME who made him take the guitar off sale! He phoned me and told be a person was very keen and being a pest and keeps phoning and wanting to buy the guitar. I am a seller on E Bay for the last 11 years with 5000+ points know when a chancer is offering cash that is is normally a VERY bad move to sell and the price £450!! was NOT fair for the condition of this (my bother wanted to take the £450 so blame me!!) .As a seller of rare vintage USA drums condition is everything there will NOT be a better example of that guitar anywhere, I promise the guitar is in the condition as stated and looks NEW, it has been at my parents house for 20 year and was never played when purchased. The reason it was taken off sale a few time is by brother did NOT realise that if it said local pick up only or uk bidding would make him lose out as he is NOT an e bay seller normally, every time he put it back u for sale he did it wrong >> it still said pick up or UK post only so I made him relist it as you can NOT edit when it had bids as I felt it needed to be a worldwide listing, Good luck if you bid, by brother Gary is not a guitar player just purchased this and never used it, it is a true story and as you will see it is a time warp example, sorry to see the bitter comments on this forum from a couple of people, John Please note now this auction is correct and set for world wide selling it will run and will NOT be pulled again, who ever wins will get the guitar when paid for.

my-brothers-guitar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

x390 - Of any interest to anyone? UK X390 - Page 2 Empty Re: Of any interest to anyone? UK X390

Post by corsair Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 am

I think some of the bitter comments, without knowing any of the backstory, are perhaps warranted as around here, a mans word is his bond. Even with the backstory, there really is not that much of an excuse for pulling the guitar out of a deal because the interest generated made the seller realise that he had priced without doing the proper research. After all, Google is your friend, and if he'd come here and picked our brains, he might have had a better appreciation of what exactly he was trying to sell.

I hope that this time all goes well for him, and you...
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 am

All I can say is that the offer was more than £450. affraid
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by my-brothers-guitar Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 am

That is NOT true you did offer £450 shame on you, why LIE!!!
my-brothers-guitar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:21 am

OK, this is getting tedious..... Move on.
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2