The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera X350MA still available

5 posters

Go down

X350MA - Pantera X350MA still available Empty Pantera X350MA still available

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

got an email today from the high bidder, he is unable to pay so the guitar is still available for sale.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

X350MA - Pantera X350MA still available Empty Re: Pantera X350MA still available

Post by Westbone Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

That sucks, time wasters get on my 'king nerves. Evil or Very Mad
What about the secound highest bidder. Secound chance offer.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

X350MA - Pantera X350MA still available Empty Re: Pantera X350MA still available

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

yeah i can try that method. The sad thing is that the person who won is on this Forum.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Sad days....maybe he was very, very drunk at the time drunken
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 pm

not sure, i did read somewhere he had been drinking when bidding. Anyhow I can't relist it until the start of the month, I need to figure out how i am gonna pay these Ebay fees and find out if there is a way not to pay them because the buyer does not want to pay.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:31 pm

You can send a cancellation of sale request via Ebay. The buyer agrees and you don't pay the fees. You can then relist immediately.

Check out their(Ebay) cancell transaction link. Had to do it a few times myself, not just on sales but also when collecting a guitar where it's not as described. It's quite straightforward.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 pm

I think I am going to wait and just file the non paying bidder. If I do a cancellation then the buyer is just getting away with not paying and that is not cool. I can only sell $5000 a month until my limits are removed on the 1st of February so I will not be able to even list it until then because I sold over $5000 just yesterday including this guitar that is not going to get paid for.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Do whatever helps you the most, that's for sure. Good thing is you'll certainly sell it for a good amount of money!
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hoax Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Personally, I would report the non payer and let him gain a non payment strike. As relisting immediately does not suit you then you can afford to wait the four days before reporting.

I have had this happen to me on about half a dozen occasions and it is a prize pain, especially with a high value item. When it is relisted, anyone who was interested before will expect to pay less than it went for.

The crazy thing about Ebay is that you cannot leave -ve feedback in these circumstrances and that drives me absolutely mad!

I always leave +ve feedback as follows:

" !!!! Avoid will not pay if he wins !!! "

I am a bit disappointed that one of our members would behave in this manner. In my book, a deal is a deal and must be honoured.

Hoax
hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Also if you cancel, your limit is up another grand because it's cancelled. ie. $4000.

None of my business but if you need to sell quick go for the secound chance offer?
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

hoax wrote:Personally, I would report the non payer and let him gain a non payment strike. As relisting immediately does not suit you then you can afford to wait the four days before reporting.

I have had this happen to me on about half a dozen occasions and it is a prize pain, especially with a high value item. When it is relisted, anyone who was interested before will expect to pay less than it went for.

The crazy thing about Ebay is that you cannot leave -ve feedback in these circumstrances and that drives me absolutely mad!

I always leave +ve feedback as follows:

" !!!! Avoid will not pay if he wins !!! "

I am a bit disappointed that one of our members would behave in this manner. In my book, a deal is a deal and must be honoured.

Hoax

Know how it feels but these things happen and feeling pretty peed off at the mo. doesn't sell the guitar.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Yup it was me. The highest been had been cancelled by the seller just before the auction ended.

So that made me highest bidder and my misses said no way(to put it nicely). So that is my bad, I apologize, I really wanted it and maybe should have tried to sneak it past her, but did not. Sorry Sean, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll staying off ebay and buying for a bit and stick to projects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:00 pm

hoax wrote:Personally, I would report the non payer and let him gain a non payment strike.

Hoax

I'm disappointed too Hoax - Ive been on the other side - but the Misses won out on this one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 pm

That hurts when a highest bidder is cancelled, I didn't realize it reverts to next in line but it makes sense. Bid cancellation is weird. Since the next highest bidder wasn't expecting to win that makes it an unplanned surprise in a way. Good on ya Sarc for coming forward. I can tell you Sean that none of the established members on here is out to screw you over. Sell it to Damian! He doesn't have enough 350MA's yet. Laughing
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

i got some pending second chance offers i have sent to.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by hoax Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Sarc

It's none of my business who it was or wasn't. I just stated how I would deal with it as I have had the same thing happen to me as I mentioned and that is exactly how I have and will continue to deal with these situations when they affect me.

What I will add is that it takes guts to come forward and tell everyone it was you and for that you have my respect.

Hoax

Smile
hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Rightio, guys; my commiserations to everyone involved - gotta say eBay scares me a little these days, eh! Anyway, I think this thread has served its purpose so I'll lock it.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down