The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not!

4 posters

Go down

Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not! Empty Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not!

Post by Iceman Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250944700823

I already contacted him with the info needed to correct it with a link to our very own archives.

And I always thought my WE5400UV was Korean.....who knew?? Rolling Eyes
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not! Empty Re: Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not!

Post by Brainfertilizer Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 am

Is it fair/accepted to call dibs?

I really want this one...
Brainfertilizer

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not! Empty Re: Now here is a rare MIJ model...... not!

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 am

As far as dibs go on THIS forum..... YMMV (to quote Corsair, elsewhere). I have seen them honored in some situations and ignored in others.

If you do not win it Brain... don't fret ( or re-fret, for that matter Laughing ) as I am considering moving my UltraViolet soon in the future.
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am

You've expressed a desire to own this own, and Imsuspect no-one else will be interested, so you could be OK! Good luck, bro - I really like my one....
corsair

Number of posts : 6330
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 am

corsair wrote:You've expressed a desire to own this own, and Imsuspect no-one else will be interested, so you could be OK! Good luck, bro - I really like my one....

Well ........ actually...... (awkwardly pausing inserted here)..... silent

There is a reason I may be moving my UV along down the road. I placed the opening bid on this one and have been searching for one for awhile myself now.

Sorry if I am casting a pall on things here... Neutral
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 am

Just reminded me of Borat ...........pause...............not! Laughing
Go get that baby Brain - she looks nice but there seems to be interest - lots of bids and $70 shipping out here - OUCH! Hopefully its cheaper where you are. I see lots of Westies that claim to be made in Japan that ain't - everyone assumes they all are. Mad
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainfertilizer Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:08 pm

I do realize this is a MIK model.

With a few exceptions, I think I may like the MIK better.
(Exception: my 1985 Westone Dynasty)

But I have a Challenger, 2 MIK Corsairs (black w/ cream binding, 3 mini-switches, H/S/S, 24 frets), a Villain Graphite, and love 'em all.
The clincher is I also have an Alvarez Dana Scoop, Dana Scoop Graphite, Dana II Triforce w/ trem, Dana II Triforce w/ fixed bridge, and love 'em all.

I haven't seen many Dimensions around, so I kinda want one. Maybe I'd be better off with a Spectrum IA, because it has the same "Stylist" pickups as the guitar I like best, my "Challenger".

I wouldn't be upset if someone else wants this, I just don't want either of wasting money in a bidding war.

Brainfertilizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainfertilizer Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Iceman wrote:
corsair wrote:You've expressed a desire to own this own, and Imsuspect no-one else will be interested, so you could be OK! Good luck, bro - I really like my one....

Well ........ actually...... (awkwardly pausing inserted here)..... silent

There is a reason I may be moving my UV along down the road. I placed the opening bid on this one and have been searching for one for awhile myself now.

Sorry if I am casting a pall on things here... Neutral

No pall, in my view. We're just talking...
Brainfertilizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

PM sent your way, BF.
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down