The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T Empty Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T

Post by Cmin Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:47 pm

As subject states, recently got myself a Thunder I -T all it was missing was the Tremelo arm. Are the Thunder I -T's rare I haven`t been able to find much info on them.
Cmin
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T Empty Re: Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello Cmin and Welcome! Smile

I don't recall ever having seen a Thunder I-T other than the one mentioned on Westone.info.
scratch Come to think of it, I haven't seen one on eBay either, so I reckon in answer to your question, that they must be rarer than the other Thunder models.

As to the trem arm, there is some information and measurements in here somewhere regarding making one - John (Corsair) was the kind provider for that one so perhaps he will point you in the right direction.
:arrow:

Please put some photos in the Members Westones forum so that we can all see what it looks like.
cyclops cyclops

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T Empty Re: Looking for Tremelo arm for Thunder I -T

Post by Cmin Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:44 pm

Thanks for the info! I will post pictures sometime tomorrow.
Cmin
Registered Member

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Hiya, bro - always good to see more peeps in here, eh!! Very Happy That trem arm looks to be similar to the ones on my Spectrum ST so I will take some measurements and draw you up a diagram so you can make one yourself. As it'll be a 6mm thread, a strat clone won't fit all that well so the sooner we get you sorted the better!!
yes, please - show us pictures!! Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Jet Boy Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:31 pm

I don't recall ever having seen a Thunder I-T other than the one mentioned on Westone.info. scratch Come to think of it, I haven't seen one on eBay either, so I reckon in answer to your question, that they must be rarer than the other Thunder models.

Thunder 1-T on the great auction site have a look Here. Funny how they turn up out of the blue. I won't be bidding as I have already got one in very good condition.
Thunder Jet Boy
Thunder Jet Boy
Registered Member

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 am

Note to Flyssy:

Hi Flyssy,

I have moved your posts to a new thread in the 'General' forum under the heading of 'Thunder I-T by Flyssy', just so you know that it hasn't disappeared!

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down