The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I find myself with a spare knob

+2
The Chad
PaulS
6 posters

Go down

knob - I find myself with a spare knob  Empty I find myself with a spare knob

Post by PaulS Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 am

of the switchmaster variety, that is.

I don't want anything for it but would ask for a few stamps to cover postage.

Ta

Paul

PaulS

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.oasisdesigns.co.uk

Back to top Go down

knob - I find myself with a spare knob  Empty Re: I find myself with a spare knob

Post by The Chad Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 am

I need one knob, actually! Just got a Dimension IV I need a know for. I'll gladly take it, I'm private messaging you right now. Very Happy
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

knob - I find myself with a spare knob  Empty Re: I find myself with a spare knob

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 am

I need a set of 3 if anyone has them.........I know....good luck to me to find 3 Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 am

I could use two!
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

sarcaster wrote:I need a set of 3 if anyone has them.........I know....good luck to me to find 3 Smile

I'm with ya sarcaster, maybe we'll get lucky someday. Sad
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 am

I think I would buy a dozen just to have on hand if the opportunity ever came up! These buggers are hard to come by, putting it mildly. Mad
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I did. When Thorn had some made, I grabbed some and immediately used a set for something...., and then I got lucky and picked up some on eBay Germany for bugger-all.... Very Happy

And sorry, guys - these are some of the things I ain't going to divest because I haven't finished buying yet and as you all know, the knobs are the first thing to go!! This isn't so much me gloating, but a heads up to keep an eye on ALL the auction sites; don't rely on the Ebay UK to pick up something from Europe - you've gotta go and actually have a look ...
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

corsair wrote:I did. When Thorn had some made, I grabbed some and immediately used a set for something...., and then I got lucky and picked up some on eBay Germany for bugger-all.... Very Happy

And sorry, guys - these are some of the things I ain't going to divest because I haven't finished buying yet and as you all know, the knobs are the first thing to go!! This isn't so much me gloating, but a heads up to keep an eye on ALL the auction sites; don't rely on the Ebay UK to pick up something from Europe - you've gotta go and actually have a look ...

Gloater! Just joking my friend, you have been kind enough to me already. Thanks to you 2 of my Electras are up and running. Very Happy Remember those saddles you scored?
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by caucajun Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 am

does it go to E-leven......? Laughing
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down