The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you have to put your guitar down sometime......

+4
mortarman120gang11c
Warrn
Barry
gittarasaurus
8 posters

Go down

guitar - you have to put your guitar down sometime...... Empty you have to put your guitar down sometime......

Post by gittarasaurus Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

music123 has guitar stands on ebay for less than 5 bucks each with free shipping. the lowest price i have ever seen. even cheaper than on the music123 website.

i just got 10 of 'em, fast delivery by ups.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Musicians-Gear-Tubular-Guitar-Stand-Black-/190571490918?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c5ef22e66
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1507
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

guitar - you have to put your guitar down sometime...... Empty Re: you have to put your guitar down sometime......

Post by Barry Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Alas, $15 to ship the bloody thing to "far off" Canada!! Evil or Very Mad
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8724
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

guitar - you have to put your guitar down sometime...... Empty Re: you have to put your guitar down sometime......

Post by Warrn Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Darn, single guitar stand. I need another 5 or 7-guitar rack, I don't have space for the singles! Neutral Fantastic deal, though!
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mortarman120gang11c Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Great deal indeed I just scored 10 also
Thanks for the heads up
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 am

That's what I'm talking about, thanks for the alert! I just got some too. Very Happy
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

VERY good eyes GTS... What a Face What a Face

An even dozen on their way to 'da nortlund. cheers

Thanks for the tip!!
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 am

Free shipping makes it worth getting 5 for me. While I agree with Warn that a multi stand is nice for space, I always have a guitar or 2 in the bedroom, the office, the living room & and the family room Smile Normally they lean on a couch or an amp or in the corner of the room, but accidents do (and will) happen, and I've just been lazy on getting the stands.

Good link - good deal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

Sarcaster I'd buy at least five myself, but you don't want to know how packed my house is; literally can't fit the single stands. It's awful. Embarassed
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Warrn wrote:Sarcaster I'd buy at least five myself, but you don't want to know how packed my house is; literally can't fit the single stands. It's awful. Embarassed

I've been there before, but have too much space at the moment - although still can't the "OK" from my gal to convert the office to a studio just yet. I'm slowly taking it over though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by caucajun Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 pm

put my guitar down?!?

only long enuf to re-load, pilgrim! Wink
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Got my 5 today and was gonna get a few more, but they brought it up a few bucks - still a good deal without shipping, but might pass. Should I really be this picky for someone who has only used one stand in the last 5 years and owns 15 + electrics acoustics and basses

The 4.95 was nice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Every now and then Guitar Center will have sales and offer these stands for $5.
nasticanasta
nasticanasta

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down