The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!!

2 posters

Go down

Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!! Empty Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!!

Post by Old Gregg Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm

Wink A cheeky little plug here, but it has been pre-approved by Pollyanna, so no name-calling please Laughing .

eBay link ...

I'm on a major "bass diet" at the moment and am trying to shed a further 30lb or so of excess wood before Xmas. So, I can only afford to keep one "cheaper" back-up bass. As I have just accquired a Spectrum GT as well, I've decided to let the Thunder go (simply because I don't really like the colour red Rolling Eyes ).

I can post more pics and answer questions here, if any of you are seriously interested in it.

Cheers,

Old Gregg
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/littlesiteofcalm

Back to top Go down

Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!! Empty Re: Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!!

Post by challpa Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:31 am

you have to be kidding. my fingers are much too small to play such a beast but if it was in my cupboard it would be staying there. good luck with the auction anywaycheers  challpa
challpa
challpa
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!! Empty Re: Nice 1983 Thunder 1A Bass on eBay UK - Oh wait, it's mine!!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Old Gregg wrote:Wink A cheeky little plug here, but it has been pre-approved by Pollyanna, so no name-calling please Laughing .

Yes, don't mess with me on this one chaps!
Evil or Very Mad
I may be only 5ft tall and weigh about 6 and 1/2 stone wringing wet, but you should see me when I'm angry! Grrrr!
Twisted Evil lol!

Seriously though, it's at times like these that I wish I could play the bass because I'd be the first to snap it up. It's a beauty and a bargain not to be missed!
Cool

Good luck with it Gregg!
cheers

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Gregg Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:58 am

Thanks Pauline Smile .

Anyway, it's sold already (should have asked for more £££ Wink ). It'll be going home to the UK soon (it was originally sold by "Booths" in Bolton), which is nice.

It was a shame to part with it, but I'm slimming my collection right down (from 12 basses), in the hope of making myself a bit more "portable" for moving countries again in the near future.

I don't think that the new owner is a member of this forum, although I see that he sold a nice Thunder 1A Fretless Bass on eBay recently Suspect , but I'll certainly mention it to him.

Old Gregg 👽 .
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/littlesiteofcalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Well done Gregg, I knew it would be snapped up! Very Happy

Please do try and persuade the new owner to join the forums and that way you can still keep an eye on your guitar!
Laughing
Just kidding, but it would be nice if he joined so that he could share his opinions of that superb bass with the rest of us!
(It's got absolutely nothing to do with me being nosey about other peoples' gear either!)
lol!

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down