The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY dimension IV

+2
boutjp97
tisorok
6 posters

Go down

MY dimension IV Empty MY dimension IV

Post by tisorok Mon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

got a dimesnion IV and its a little dinged but it still plays well and looks like I might get someone pregnant with my rock. I want to know though how much a guitar like this really cost without periferrals(amp, peddle, tuner, etc....) I got it for 175 and I really like it. while im at it how rare are these guitars actually? im not selling it or anything I just like to know more about it.
tisorok
tisorok

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

MY dimension IV Empty Re: MY dimension IV

Post by boutjp97 Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 am

Generally they go between $150 - $250 USD in the states. They are not very rare over here, especially the white, but overseas they are not as popular or as plentiful. One in very good condition with case may catch $350 USD. Great sounding guitar and really cool looking also. I am fortunate enough to own one of each color, black - red - white, and I find myself going to play my red Dim IV all the time because I just love the action. One of my all time favorite guitars so my opinion is very biased. Nice catch at that price.
boutjp97
boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 am

Yeah, oddly, the D4 isn't as unusual as the Dynasty or the Monark; they are in fact reasonably plentiful; well, there always seems to be on on Ebay et al!! MY dimension IV Icon_lol

That pickup config is one of Matsumokus best; very versatile and powerful to boot; I have a Spectrum GT with the same set up but hold a flame for the Westone/Electra pointies; nice guitar, man!
corsair

Number of posts : 6330
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bowenjaybee Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

Now is your chance to find out how much one will go for, there is a Dimension IV on ebay UK at the mo

unfortunately it's collection only

LINK
bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Thu May 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Honest opinion, ,till they are cranked up, with a very good amp, they sound a bit weak. Not the best of they ever produced . Lots of maple. No syrup.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5918
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu May 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Weak? My Dim IV bass has to be plugged into the active jack on my amp... I realize you're talking about the guitars, but I can't imagine the bass would be stronger.
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down