The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its mine ! at last its mine !

3 posters

Go down

its mine ! at last its mine ! Empty its mine ! at last its mine !

Post by bren1508 Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm

yes the spectrum ST that i have been harping on about is finally in my posession ! what a beauty it is too ! its black, its beautiful, its in fantastic condition for a 25 year old guitar and it has the most fantastic tone , oh and i love it ! all the parts are original and yes its a matsumoku product made in good old Japan. Im a bit of a technophobe but as soon as my daughter shows me how to upload photos on this website i will post one . So finally, has there ever been a lower budget guitar produced anywhere that can rival the brilliant, well made, good looking, great sounding Westone? I thought not Razz
bren1508
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

its mine ! at last its mine ! Empty Re: its mine ! at last its mine !

Post by corsair Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 pm

Ah, another satisfied ST user!! Very Happy They truly rock hard, eh - i have mine on the guitar stand in the living room with my acoustic, ready for anything! Those p'ups really are humungous sounding...and this is the base model!! The build quality is something special, too; ask any of the forum members who have sanded one down!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6333
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkW Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 am

Congrats on your ST! Yeah, them 'buckers are mighty loud huh?

Mine is still in a million bits at the moment - I plan to do some painting this weekend (probably just primer and a first top coat).

I think I am going to do the unthinkable and sand the black paint off the neck (and headstock) to reveal the maple beneath .. I will even attempt to recreate the Westone logo! biting off more than I can chew? Probably lol
MarkW
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Hiya Bren, Smile

Well done mate!
cheers Sounds like you've got yourself a really nice geetar there mate, I'm over the moon for you! Very Happy

Mark,
Good to hear that you are going to go the whole hog and even have a go at doing the logo too!
cheers I want to see pictures from both of you! bounce

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down