The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X350 and a rabin signature story

Go down

X350 and a rabin signature story Empty X350 and a rabin signature story

Post by Aldox350 Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:16 am

So im new to the forums here been a westone owner going on almost 10 years my uncle gifted me my first guitar a 1990 rabin signature black and gold and two years ago he told me he had purchased the rabin because the "other orange" guitar was to nice to play this other model being the x350 ma this guitar i had to buy off him since he only played it a half dozen times for his original purchase price off 800 dollars the x350 was one of the 18v active models and is pristine condition with all of its paperwork. I also have all the paperwork for the rabin tho its been years since ive looked at it. These two guitars are by far some of the highest quality in my collection and i pretty much base every guitar in play off of the 350 now. it is by far the most beautiful instrument ive played and my collection is about 26 deep even playing other musicians guitars i always reach for the x350X350 and a rabin signature story Fb_img10
X350 and a rabin signature story 20180510
Aldox350
Aldox350

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-03-07

Back to top Go down