The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,,

2 posters

Go down

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, Empty Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,,

Post by Luthier-Atlanta Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:32 am

New to here but not new to Matsumoku guitars. I have many under their labels, however I just snagged my first Westone. It appears to have the 81 body with the 82 painted headstock neck. Waiting for USPS to show up Sad which is never fun.
Here are a few pictures from the listing, no back of the guitar pics were available so I am not sure if the tuners are correct or the neck plate.
The pictures I could find of the knobs seem to be this style and a Fender style as well, I am also wondering about the switch tip style.

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, _57_zps3497ae09

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, 11_57_zps7937c549

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, 111_57_zpsbd45c974

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, 1111_57_zpsee2c93dc

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, 11111_57_zps054a1478

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, 111111_57_zps467203de
Luthier-Atlanta
Luthier-Atlanta
Registered Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, Empty Re: Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,,

Post by The Don Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Looks great - the trouble with Westones is that they're a bit like heroin, rather more-ish.
The Don
The Don

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,, Empty Re: Tired to post in the Hello section,,,,,

Post by Luthier-Atlanta Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:06 am

The Don wrote:Looks great - the trouble with Westones is that they're a bit like heroin, rather more-ish.
Most guitars are like crack (I guess) just can't own enough of them. I have a few Matsu's in my collection, plus a few Fuji's. Love me some Japanese guitars for the most part.
Luthier-Atlanta
Luthier-Atlanta
Registered Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down