The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Parts Section

4 posters

Go down

Westone Parts Section Empty Westone Parts Section

Post by boutjp97 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I am very sad to see that Mr. Blair will no longer be offering parts after his stock is sold out. I am very grateful that he did it at all for the time he did it. Wonderful parts at great prices and he was very particular about the quality. I would just like to let everyone know that stock is incredibly low as I just placed an order, so you better order if you need anything. And I would also like to thank Mr. Blair for offering this service for us all.
boutjp97
boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

Westone Parts Section Empty Re: Westone Parts Section

Post by corsair Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Yep; couldn't agree more! He was certainly a god send to me when I was repairing my guitars and I thank him for that. For those amongst you who have a Bendmaster equipped guitar, get in now and get some of those lock pieces...
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve777 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I agree with John, grab what you can now. I have recently contacted Aria uk and and another distributor and they are both disposing of "80s" spares. I saw the same years ago for classic Triumph cars. All the spares went to the scrap yard. For those of you in the US or Europe, contact the distributor and find out what hapened to those elusive spares !
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Yup - this was a cool supply source. I'm going to pick up some lock nut parts for my good 'ol DX...

Steve777 -> I have a new (old) Aria Pro II RS Deluxe-V... could you give me the contact for the Aria parts supplier?? Thank you.
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve777 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi,

I contacted Aria UK in the first instance. Nothing left of old MAT built guitars apart from some odd tuners. I would contact Ariausa.com as your first port of call and ask the same questions as I did. You never know whats lurking in a darkened dusty corner of their warehouse!

The other distributor was disposing of Ovation spares and only came up in conversation whilst discussing spares in general. Every person I have ever spoken to has fond memories of Westones and keen to help if they can.

Good luck ... they, Aria usa, just might have a huge pile of MMK 45's just begging to bought !

All the best,

Steve
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks Steve,

Ian
anaerobe