The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this.

3 posters

Go down

X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this. Empty X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this.

Post by ctsrulz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

http://ohio.instrumentshopper.com/instruments/westone-pantera.html

One photo and not very good. I called this gentleman. Seems a little leery of the process. Doesn't sound real interested in having to ship. Described condition as fair to good. Asking $850. I would definitely ask for detailed pictures. Fellow was a little shall we say cantankerous. When I asked how long he owned it? My response was "What does that matter"? in a more than mildly irritated tone. After my discussion with this gentleman I decided I had no interest in pursuing this, but I figured someone else here might like a crack at it. Proceed with caution, and good luck if you're interested.
ctsrulz
ctsrulz
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this. Empty Re: X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this.

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Seeing as the cat is out of the bag now....

This is the reason I posted in the wanted section looking for anyone in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky.

I had spoken to Steve a few days ago and he is willing to sell it to me provided I can find someone willing to meet him face to face so cash and guitar change hands simultaneously. He is not interested in paypal, USPS Money Order, Certified Check... you name it. CASH ONLY.

He will not ship it, even just taking it to a UPS Store was a no go. He was pleasant enough on the phone to me but I sensed a certain terseness in his voice as well.

So if anyone could see themselves lending me a hand I would be appreciative to the nth degree.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this. Empty Re: X350 for sale! Got your attention? I found this.

Post by hobster Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 am

I think this is the one i got a pm about but i am dead broke right now. Good price if she's in good condition.
On another note, i remember someone wanting to count the ones discovered here because these things are popping up everywhere. 48 made .............hhmmmmmm............. seems they all are making their way to the forum!
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down