The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU? Empty Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU?

Post by ExFender Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 am

Found last night on  the Fleabay Kleinanzeige and it's located only only 20 Kilometers from me and only a few blocks from my daughter:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/tausche-e-bass-westone-vintage-gegen-iphone-smartphone/1603809718-74-4355

What the guy wants is a trade for an Iphone or a relatively current smartphone (cell) which would likely be more valuable than the bass.  I'd have offered to buy the thing but my free cash has been used for a Corsair (I REALLY wouldn't mind having this bass in my stash Twisted Evil !).

PLEEEZE someone save it from a buyer who would likely rape it!
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU?

Post by DreamRaven Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Nice looking axe!
DreamRaven
DreamRaven
Administrator

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU? Empty Re: Anyone interested in a nice Quantum in the EU?

Post by NeilH Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Has it been removed? When I follow the link it just goes to the ebay music page. I use my limited graps of the German language and tried searching for Westone and Quantum but still found zilch.
It's just as well. I already have two Quanta.

Neil
NeilH
NeilH
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2019-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ExFender Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:58 am

Sadly, it is gone Sad .  I would have gotten it myself, but with the acquisition of a new (for me) Westie and my son moving into his own digs, the spare Ducats weren't available Sad .
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilH Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Hopefully it went to someone who, even if they don’t play it, will at least care for it properly.
I feel more like a custodian than an owner, and project that onto anything that I could (not even would) consider buying. That may not be the best philosophy for a buyer.

Neil
NeilH
NeilH
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2019-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down