The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Go down

Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by ExFender on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 am

This one has a lot of Thunder in it, but the controls are arranged parallel to the strings.  Does not have the varitone, but might be a relation to the V model that I have or more related to one of the Vantage axes.

Any ideas?

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/westone-e-gitarre-matsumoku-vintage-80er-mit-passendem-koffer/1458961813-74-3707
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Re: Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by challpa on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:36 pm

It looks a lot like Unknown Model #1 to me except the pots are more parallel to the neck on the one you found on ebay

Last edited by challpa on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
challpa
challpa
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Re: Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by ExFender on Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 am

Well, I found what this is.  It is apparently the re-brand (or the other way around) of an ARIA P2 TS-400 (Thor-Sound) - both out of Uncle Mats shop.  If it is the transmit-neck as the seller claims, then it would be more the Thor-Sound TS-600 (one early version just came up again on the same site - for the 5th time).
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jorg on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Seeing a lot of these lately.
jorg
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by andonwhitehorn on Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:47 am

Looks like it's in pretty great shape, and at a decent price, too.
andonwhitehorn
andonwhitehorn
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ExFender on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 pm

It is in really good shape!  I'm totally after this puppy and have corresponded with the owner, but not haggled about the price (yet, as there is no way in Hades that I can afford it atm Sad ).  I don't think he'll come down much as a similar one on the same site recently went for 1200 Euros Shocked .
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum