The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!)

+2
Westbone
enaich
6 posters

Go down

Rainbow - Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!) Empty Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!)

Post by enaich Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Looking for a Rainbow II aka double rainbow all the way *** EDIT *** Rainbow I would work too! Any kind of Rainbow! ***

Up on the potential trade block:
Monark X5
aka the red spikey demon aka le clipped wing aka Stabby McStabberson that's in good shape (minus the trem arm and the bits that lock the strings)

Concord III
Pearly white, brass hardware, sexsi single coil sass master, in what I term 'relicced' condition. Easily could be lovingly restored to showroom condition, I'm just not loving enough. Plus I like how it looks as is in all it's beautiful oxidized glory (also missing it's trem arm)

Money

Sorry if this should be in the Trade section... I just thought that if I'm also open to trading for money that I'd post it here as people tend to like money.

Nh

enaich
enaich
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Rainbow - Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!) Empty Re: Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!)

Post by Westbone Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 pm

lol! 

If that's you in the vid.

Don't think you should be let alone with one.. Suspect 
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5918
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Rainbow - Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!) Empty Re: Double Rainbow, All the Way! (Or single Rainbow!)

Post by enaich Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Haha no, not me. I wish it was though, I'd probably be making a killing from YouTube ad monies and would be able to afford all kinds of amazing semi hollow guitars  ba dum bum
enaich
enaich
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Theres a very very nice APII SH1000 on eBay at the moment..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aria-ProII-SH-1000-Japan-Vintage-Matsumoku-Neck-Through-Semi-Hollow-W-Hard-Case-/131160723027?pt=Guitar&hash=item1e89c9ce53

... every bit as good as a Rainbow!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6330
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Haha that double rainbow vid is a classic, what a fruitloop!, yes he made ££$$ from that!

good luck with your rainbow search!
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by punkyjam67 Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 pm

There are obviously some funny mushrooms in those woods... Wink
punkyjam67
punkyjam67
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:38 am

corsair wrote:Theres a very very nice APII SH1000 on eBay at the moment..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aria-ProII-SH-1000-Japan-Vintage-Matsumoku-Neck-Through-Semi-Hollow-W-Hard-Case-/131160723027?pt=Guitar&hash=item1e89c9ce53

... every bit as good as a Rainbow!!
Never seen a Rainbow, but got a FS1000 (as they are known over here) and I concur  Cool
 - superb craftsmanship throughout.
Catalyst
Catalyst
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2013-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 am

From what I've seen and played, the Matsumoku 335 clones are very good indeed; i've played a Vantage VSH 455, which is one of the prettiest guitars I've ever seen, and it was fabulous to play: couldn't get it to feed back and I did try!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6330
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by enaich Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 am

Thanks for the heads up corsair... $1100 is a bit out of my budget unfortunately, but appreciate it.

Also, picked up a sweet Vantage guitar yesterday - made in Korea but GORGEOUS. Will post some pics soon. Oh and of the Monark as I never got around to doing that...
enaich
enaich
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down