The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or...

4 posters

Go down

Swaps & Freebies trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or...

Post by gittarasaurus Sun May 19, 2013 4:49 pm

i am planning to use the electronics from this Spectrum 1
trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400
to rebuild this Spectrum 1A
trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400
my problem is that the 1A uses a Bendmaster FT
so i will trade my chrome Deluxe for your chrome FT
trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400 trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400 trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or... Ry%3D400
otherwise i may need to plunder a different guitar for a chrome FT Idea
because the only Bendmaster FT i have to use now, is on a blue spectrum SX Evil or Very Mad
and i'd rather not make another donor guitar unless totally necessary... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

so somebodyout there...
- trade your chrome Bendmaster FT
- for my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe
- or something else if you don't need a tremolo
just ask i might have what you are looking for...
pickups, tuning pegs, other stuffs
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1507
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Swaps & Freebies Re: trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or...

Post by Sgt. Vimes Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Is the routing the same for both bridges? Interchangeable? If so I'd be happy to trade, only you would need to keep your fine tuners as mine are missing, temporarily replaced with lock nut bolts !
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Swaps & Freebies Re: trade my chrome Bendmaster Deluxe for your chrome Bendmaster FT or...

Post by Sgt. Vimes Tue May 21, 2013 2:28 pm

I should have reread your post, I take it they aren't interchangeable or you would've used the bmd huh...
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Highpeakz Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:47 am

I have a complete bendmaster ft. I need the deluxe nut lockdown with shims and all.lets talk.
Highpeakz
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 pm

The eternal stringlock query, eh?! Is yours missing or just munted?
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Highpeakz Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:22 am

Yes, mine is entirely gone now. It was the second original installed. Its for an xa1330 in burgundy all original. Just need that locking nut assembly. As soon as i get a photobucket account ill post pics of it and a basketcase spectrum sx i have. Quick list of sx parts i have:
Red neck(frets have some dents) with only 5 westone tuners, repainted body, all 3 pickups, original wiring harness with all pots but no knobs, of course. Both back covers and neckplate with bolts.
The bendmaster ft with arm and springs and claw, and locking nut complete with shims. Looks tall and incompatible with my spectrum III(xa1330)
Highpeakz
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:56 am

Yep, the FT is a completely different animal to the Deluxe in terms of stringlocks; they are positioned quite differently as well.
I have spare bridges but not a single spare stringlock, and I suspect they are very thin on the ground, even in here!! All is not lost, however.... Kahler do a very nice behind-the-nut stringlock that should work admirably, or failing that, you could go to a FR style locking nut.

Once  we see what you've got, we'll be able to see if we can help, eh!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6329
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Highpeakz Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/5280355374.html.
Here is the link to my spectrum sx parts. I will put up pics of my burgundy xa1330 soon. I have a FR locking nut, i just was holding out for the original locking nut if i could find it.
Highpeakz
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down