The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info)

3 posters

Go down

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) Empty Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info)

Post by ianchudson Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Hiya,

I've recently been going through my things and have been trying to figure out what kind of electric guitar I have. It appears to be a Westone Spectrum II from 1989, but I'd love some confirmation from anyone that has some know-how here. I always grew up playing classical guitar so I have mostly acoustics. However, in the 80s/90s my parents bought me an electric to tinker with as well. If you might give me a suggestion on pricing as well I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't plan on keeping it as I don't regularly play anymore and it has been in my basement for many many years. I just plugged it in to my old Peavy amp and other than old strings and needing a tune it's in great shape. I look forward to hearing what you think!

Thanks!
Ian H.

here's an image or two... spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) Imgp4110

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) Imgp4111
ianchudson
ianchudson
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) Empty Re: Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info)

Post by Iceman Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Welcome, Ian. Could you post a pic or two of that trem close up?

Any stickered serial number on the neck at the join or back of the headstock? 3 adjustment screws on the 'bucker look MIK to my eyes.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) Empty Re: Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info)

Post by ianchudson Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Surely, here's a few more. I tried to post a few on picasa but I have to wait the 7 days for external linking it appears.

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) IMGP4145

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) IMGP4142

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) IMGP4143

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) IMGP4144

spectrum - Greetings! (Westone Spectrum II 1989 Info) IMGP4146

The closest thing I could find was here: westone.info/cats/newhorizons/03.html
ianchudson
ianchudson
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 am

Yep, New Horizon's

Spectrum II WE4400RD.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down