The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present

2 posters

Go down

Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present Empty Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present

Post by Steve777 Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Well, I'm truely P****d off at present. Prestige 250's are like buses at present. When you want one you cant find one and then three turn up all at once. No.3 on ebay at present. One could consider them not worth buying now they are as common as muck ( joking ... !! ) .

One for Polly ... there is a Quest Attak 2 at £50. Also a Washburn A20 ( lovely ) and an Aria Urchin. All of these you rarely see.

Bloody credit crunch ... now wheres my lottery ticket ...

Steve
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present Empty Re: Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present

Post by corsair Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 am

...there's a Clipper 4112 and a SPectrum body and hardware too!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present Empty Re: Interesting Matsumoko Guitars on Ebay UK at present

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 am

That Clipper CL4112 was mine! He must have found a neck for it! The knobs aren't original because I replaced them with some knurled, tele type, plastic ones! Wink

Thanks for the heads up on the Quest Atak 2 Steve, but I'm in the same boat as everybody at the minute so I will have to pass it up! Darn!
Crying or Very sad

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down