The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK... Will Ship!

5 posters

Go down

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Empty Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK... Will Ship!

Post by RiffRaff Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am

Hey ya'll!

Ok so I got TWO new guitars for Christmas and gave another of mine to my step-son, so I'm thinning out the herd. I'm looking to sell my '86 Spectrum ST and I'm in the UK. I'm willing to ship it to the mainland here or can be collected in person in Surrey. Figured I'd give you guys first shot before I list it on eBay. Not gonna ask a lot, probably about £150 and £10-15 if you need it shipped.

It's in pretty good shape for it's age. A couple minor chips and the white finish has yellowed. But the hardware and all the electronics are original except for the trem arm and the knobs that I replaced with black nickel Tele knobs. All in all, not too bad. Here are some pics...

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Front_yellowed

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Headstock

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Controls

Drop me a message in the forum or you can PM me..*

*heya RR, I deleted your email addy; we don't like to make it easy for the data miners, eh!!* Admin
RiffRaff
RiffRaff
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Empty Re: Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK... Will Ship!

Post by The Chad Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm

What new guitars did ya get for Christmas?
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK...  Will Ship! Empty Re: Selling My Spectrum ST In The UK... Will Ship!

Post by RiffRaff Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

The Chad wrote:What new guitars did ya get for Christmas?

I got an Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition and a Vintage V100 Les Paul Gold Top
RiffRaff
RiffRaff
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Couple of pretty geetars you got then! I really like the Black Jack, super cool idea.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RiffRaff Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks! She plays like a dream too!
RiffRaff
RiffRaff
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

RiffRaff wrote:...I got an Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition and a Vintage V100 Les Paul Gold Top
Don't know about the Indie but the V100 is a good 'un. I'm a big Vintage fan; got three of 'em, including the Lemon Drop. Very Happy

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8702
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Not that I make a habit of taking things off on a tangent Rolling Eyes but...

Since you 3 are discussing LP copies, I am in the process of running down a Joo Dee Artist. Possibly Dyna Gakki, possibly Terada but defnitely elusive until now.

Any of you heard of them?
Iceman
Iceman

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 am

Yep.... Someone on one of guitar forums I haunt has one, but I can't find it right now! Rolling Eyes
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

corsair wrote:Yep.... Someone on one of guitar forums I haunt has one, but I can't find it right now! Rolling Eyes

Please pm me John if you have any info or a link I can check on them. My understanding is that they are worth picking up depending on the model grade.
Iceman
Iceman

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down