The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

communication breakdown.... for the moment

3 posters

Go down

communication breakdown.... for the moment Empty communication breakdown.... for the moment

Post by Iceman Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Well gents (and Ms. Polly if you are lurking about) you may not hear much from me for the next week to 10 days or so.

I am one of the half-million or so residents of the Land of 10,000 Lakes (over 16,000 in fact) who head into the fields or forests in pursuit of Odocoileus virginianus. Will be up north for abit and 3G coverage is spotty at best. The scouting reports from my local buds up there are pretty good so I leave tomorrow morning with high hopes of being able to smoke some venison sausage later this month.

If not the beer and whisky seems always just a wee bit tastier up at the old shack.

Ciao !! cheers
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

communication breakdown.... for the moment Empty Re: communication breakdown.... for the moment

Post by mortarman120gang11c Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Good hunting and good luck. Save me some sausage. Come down south sometime and try some venison BBQ.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

communication breakdown.... for the moment Empty Re: communication breakdown.... for the moment

Post by corsair Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:32 am

The Whitetail was always my favourite deer to hunt, and to eat; stay safe out there, Steve!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down