The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell you what !!

+2
corsair
hoax
6 posters

Go down

Tell you what !! Empty Tell you what !!

Post by hoax Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Has anyone else noticed this lately ?

This little forum is absolutely buzzing right now. Its one of those inexplicable events (like the Dutch world cup team of 1974) where for some reason things just come together.

We have great bunch of really nice people and also Corsair pirat

It is an absolute pleasure and privilege to share triumphs, tribulations, experiences and knowledge with you lot.

Its almost like having friends only better 'cause you don't have to lend them tools!!

(PS Can I be Johann Cruyff?)

Very Happy

hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Tell you what !! Empty Re: Tell you what !!

Post by corsair Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Gee... thanks!! Laughing Some good people in here, gotta say.... but I still wouldn't lend tools to any of you!! Cool Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

That's why Mortarman's Westonefest sounds like such a good idea. It's a shame there is such distance to make it difficult to really happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoax Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

corsair wrote:Gee... thanks!! Laughing Some good people in here, gotta say.... but I still wouldn't lend tools to any of you!! Cool Laughing

John - I said a really nice bunch of people "and Corsair", not "especially Corsair" or even "including Corsair" I was creating a juxta postion whereby, on one side, there was a nice bunch of people i.e. all of us ... and on the other side .. well ..

Only kidding John - and your big gun makes Damian's pea shooter look like a pea shooter (translation for North American members "pea shooter" equals 38 special "big gun " equals the entire might of the United States Armed forces and all its coalition partners who happen to be hanging on at any given time depending upon the constraints of their own national political agendas.

Twisted Evil
hoax
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkngood Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmm, must be Tuesday. Lidl thinners kicking in!

Plenty of banter on here, small group of hardcore enthusiasts on the same wavelength. I occasionally drop in on the Washburn forum and it's really quiet there, even the resident troll is sulking.

Keep up the good work guys.
norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoax Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

norfolkngood wrote:

Plenty of banter on here, small group of hardcore enthusiasts on the same wavelength. I occasionally drop in on the Washburn forum and it's really quiet there, even the resident troll is sulking.

Yeah - absolutely the Lidl brush cleaner and dark fizzy coke-a-like has kicked in, but I do really mean what I say about this forum. It is very small but kicks the ass out of the likes of Matsumoku.org where some really good posts can kick around for days without a response.

On this forum, people will respond just to keep things going and that leads on to further nonesense, but in the end, we all love our guitars for pretty similar reasons and there seems to be a pretty healthy outlook on life in general.

Hoax (Don't drink Lidl solvents and expect to appear intelligent after more than 10 years)

hoax
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mortarman120gang11c Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 pm

I agree that this forum is chock full of great information, members, and an overall great place to learn and share the knowledge and good jokes etc. Westone fest is a go if we can make it happen. I have no problem hosting the event thats the easy part. Hard part is on everyone else that has to travel to attend. All are welcome anytime. Arthur
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

norfolkngood wrote:

Agreed! This forum has some great folks and its also quite active which makes it more fun. Glad to be a part of it. Very Happy A Westie fest would be so cool, too bad we live all around the globe.
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainfertilizer Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 pm

I've been trying to post a little more, myself, lately.

And a good thing I did. Me and glittorsaurus (sp?) seem to be helping each other out lately. Very Happy
Brainfertilizer

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum