The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup

3 posters

Go down

guitar - Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup Empty Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup

Post by spidey2 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:51 am

[url=westone hummer]http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Matsumoku-Westone-Electric-Guitar-Pickup-Japan-/380360460872?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item588f400a48&BackToListReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.ca%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbayBeta[/url]

price is ok but the shipping is a little out there Razz

oh is this really a westone? bummer! who in their right mind would take the chance not me I say!!

Last edited by spidey2 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on text)
spidey2
spidey2
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

guitar - Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup Empty Re: Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup

Post by corsair Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:48 pm

It's not an MMK, if that's what you're asking; it's probably out of one of the late 87/88 models as I've got that 3 screw adjustment on my SP1012. The pup in my guitar is fine; generic sort of sound, but it's OK.
corsair

Number of posts : 6330
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

guitar - Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup Empty Re: Matsumoku Westone Electric Guitar Pickup

Post by hoax Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 pm

That has given me a great idea. I have some old pickups lying around and as luck would have it, I also have a black ink marker.

I am going to write "Gibson PAF 1959" on the bottom and see how it affects the tone. If my ears don't detect any improvement, I will stick them on Ebay.

It is amazing the simple little mods you can learn about on the web !!

Hoax
hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down