The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey)

2 posters

Go down

Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey) Empty Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey)

Post by BenSmith Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 am

Don't suppose you would know what the going rate is for one of the above? I have one and would like to get the best price for it, as needs must. Many thanks for any helpful replies. It looks almost identical to one of these (on left): (go to the westone site, info section and visit /ads/adthunder3bassmay85.html)

BenSmith
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey) Empty Re: Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey)

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello Ben. The best answer is probably the least helpful to your line of inquiry... they are worth what someone will eventually pay you.

That being said, unless it is an extremely rare model, or a model that rarely comes up for sale the market seems to have softened for Westones, at least over here in the States. An x390 recently went for $1500+ USD on ebay last month, and a Session II for just around $640 (??) a bit before that.

Not much help I'm sure but my guess is as good as most anyone's 'round these parts.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey) Empty Re: Thunder III bass for sale (UK, Surrey)

Post by BenSmith Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:37 am

Many thanks for that - think I'm going to try my luck on eBay.
BenSmith
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down