The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch

2 posters

Go down

replacement - Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch Empty Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch

Post by Iancl Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Folks,

after a replacement toggle switch for the active on / off for my 1983 Thunder lll bass - any ideas where I can get one?

Thanks all,

iancl
Iancl
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

replacement - Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch Empty Re: Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch

Post by Iceman Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey Ian. You talking like an OEM or....??

Basic toggle if not is found at most any online parts seller, et. al. StewMac, AllParts, etc.

Glad you found us. Hope to hear more from you, maybe even a pic or two of that 4-stringer. What a Face
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

replacement - Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch Empty Re: Thunder lll bass replacement active toggle switch

Post by Iancl Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks Iceman,

a bit about the bass; it was given as a gift on my 18th birthday in January '84 from my sister. It gigged all over London, but I fell out of love with playing and moved back to the north of England in '92 to raise my family and gave the bass to a friend who was guitarist in a band I played in. Now my family have grown up, I have recently started playing again. I contacted my friend to let him know, and he still had the bass, returned it to me. It sounds great, only issue the dodgy toggle and the fretboard is worn (booked in for new ebony unlined board in September at a local luthier). It is showing some body wear, but I do not mind this as it is a 28 year old working instrument. A footnote; my sister passed away some years back, and now the bass has been returned it has a very special place and significance for me.

Thanks Iceman - rock on.

iancl
Iancl
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down